Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cracking league this...

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
Spurs mate said to me 'every time i look in the paper, you've lost, and everytime i then look at the league table, you're never lower than third !!'

I've been well surprised in quality terms just how vast the difference is from the prem, but the fact that anyone can beat anyone is something i really enjoy seeing, even if you've come off it the wrong way in the last week a couple of times.

Surely that's how it should be ?

Comments

• Options
    Agree 100%. Pisses all over the premiership imo!
  • Options
    Agree, haven't enjoyed going to Charlton so much in years. Pity we'll be in the same boat as Coventry or Southampton if we don't go up fairly sharpish.
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    [cite]Posted By: The Organiser[/cite]Agree 100%. Pisses all over the premiership imo!

Not sure you'd be saying that if we'd lost last night and were 7th or 8th. But agreed it's a great league and the recent results, WBA losing at home last night, Watford losing 3 on the bounce, us losing 4 out of 5 at home, Sheff Utd winning 5 out of 6 then getting stuffed at home, just show that anyone can beat anyone and we shouldn't get too disheartened if we lose a game or 2.
  • Options
    think it's about time that some people realised that we are going to get some bad results but because of our quality will boounce back from them. It is a crazy league, you only have to look at last nights results and the reverse fixtures a month ago to see that. It is all about who can be the less consistantly unconsistant.
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    yes,it is fun everyone beating each other.but if there was a live premiership game at the same time as a live championship game not involving charlton then i would be watching the premiership game every time.