Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 3rd Round fix ?

Comments

• Options
    As Old trafford and Villa Park are used for the semi's...you never know..
  • Options
    Makes you wonder about the Valley Gold draw.
  • Options
    Looks like a 24 with a line under it to me....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]Looks like a 24 with a line under it to me....

Agreed but why does 24 need a line under it anyway? 6 and 9 i understand but 24................
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]Looks like a 24 with a line under it to me....

yes I agree, especially as you can see it in the bottom of the drum before it is pulled out. Why use a funny french 4 with a line under anyway.
    What does make it look bad is Sammy Nelson being all shifty !
  • Options
    I blame Andrew Mills
  • Options
    Didn't this happened to us in the 80's. We should have played Wolves but called out Wrexham and we got beat 7-0.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Didn't this happened to us in the 80's. We should have played Wolves but called out Wrexham and we got beat 7-0.

They got the numbering wrong so they called the right numbers but you're right we should have got Wolves. Lost 6 - 0 I think. was one of Ostergaard last games or am I mixing it up?
  • Options
    ALL the numbers have lines under them, to make sure the idiots drawing out the balls know which way is up. Avoids any possibility of someone cocking it up & misreading the number.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_Pete[/cite]ALL the numbers have lines under them, to make sure the idiots drawing out the balls know which way is up. Avoids any possibility of someone cocking it up & misreading the number.

Oh well Im glad that worked then... ' )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Warm balls cold balls..... Oo err