Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Last night's flags

The taffy's kept bringing out a Croatia flag,but we had a Chinese flag in our end courtesy of about 6 of zz's fellow countryman.

Comments

• Options
    Did they sing?

What was the big England flag? Was it the Bromley flag?
  • Options
    the chinese fans made me laugh when they sang come on Charlton.Didn't see the big bromley flag there.Good crack last night though.
  • Options
    was indeed a good laugh, geat to see ZZ attracting us some interest. even if they were based in cardiff it's pretty dedicated to come down and get on the terraces!
  • Options
    Did Jimmy 5 arses get any stick when he came on?
  • Options
    absolutely bundles, and rightly so, starting from his first half warm up and getting more and more vocal towards the end

came across on the radio too so i hear
  • Options
    to tell you the truth every player we have coated off this year has either played a blinder or scored.The only times this hasn't happened is with Jimmy twice,says it all really!!!
  • Options
    On talksport last night they were saying that apparently JFH is the reason Martin Allen left Leicester. Mandaric wanted to sign him, Allen said he didn't want players like him at the club so they fell out and Allen left.
    They put this to a Cardiff fan who'd rung in, and said could he see Allens' point of view and the bloke basically said yes he's a waste of time and money.
  • Options
    "to tell you the truth every player we have coated off this year has either played a blinder or scored.The only times this hasn't happened is with Jimmy twice,says it all really!!!"

And McCleod!!
  • Options
    you said it not me,I get told off for sayin such things.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]absolutely bundles, and rightly so, starting from his first half warm up and getting more and more vocal towards the end

came across on the radio too so i hear

It did come across well on the radio...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The "Jimmy, Jimmy, what's the score" chant came across loud and clear on the radio.
  • Options
    All Welsh teams should be removed from the English football league and transfered back to the Welsh "bigots" League .

Gretna should also be removed from the Scottish league and transfered back to the unibond league.

Rant over.