Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Godfrey scores hat trick against the lions

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
Godfrey:- CAFC 5 - 2 MFC reserves

Comments

• Options
    the uchechi kid sounds like a right handful.
  • Options
    i've not heard of this Godfrey before, anyone seen him play ?
  • Options
    No, only just turned 17. First name Ben and he's tall so I'm feeling an affinity with him already.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]No, only just turned 17. First name Ben and he's tall so I'm feeling an affinity with him already.

only difference is he can play football !!
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]No, only just turned 17. First name Ben and he's tall so I'm feeling an affinity with him already.

Cruel but true : - (
  • Options

And hes not WWI age and ginger
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]

And hes not WWI age and ginger

Maybe but I don't wear my scarves like a ponce ; - )

BTW Dan/large - you have e-mail.
  • Options
    Saw this Godfrey fella in New Eltham earlier in the week waiting for the B13. Saw he was drinking Charlton water and everyone who drove passed bibbed at him. So i kinda guess he was Charlton, if he had played the game earlier in the week and scored 3 past the scum i probably would have shook his hand lol