Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Is this the new investors/investment showing its head with this deal ?
  • Options
    Yes please, wierdo but good little player
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Is this the new investors/investment showing its head with this deal ?

enlighten me !!

Would be absolutely delighted with this but if he were available surely another PL club would be interested.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Yes please, wierdo but good little player

What's so weird about him (I would say especially coming from you, but people in glass houses and all that!)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Is this the new investors/investment showing its head with this deal ?

Pete, were you a big fan of the X files? : - )
  • Options
    i dont think we would be the only team going for him. dont think we'd be willing to pay over the odds in a race to get him either.
  • Options
    I expect tomorrow's SLP to say 'we've considered it, and we're not' !
  • Options
    Would Lita have been at Reading when Pards was there?

Could be somerthing in it if he was.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Would Lita have been at Reading when Pards was there?

Could be somerthing in it if he was.

think Coppell bought him from Bristol City.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Yes please, wierdo but good little player

What's so weird about him (I would say especially coming from you, but people in glass houses and all that!)

cos your normal aint ya!! :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    can't see it really... surely half the prem would have a look?
  • Options
    Dream on lads. I think there is as much chance of him coming as me winning slimmer of the year....:-) He has to be the target of other Premier League teams.