Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Help required over tickets for Saturday

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
I have two season tickets. On Saturday I am taking a relative and his two boys for their first visit to the Valley. Does anybody know whether its possible that the club will allow me to swap my season ticket seats in return for two seats elsewhere as part of a block of five together?

Comments

• Options
    can't say definatively Bing, but if you phone them tomorrow then they should be able to arrange it.

Can't see you being able to turn up on the day and do it though.
  • Options
    Cheers AFKA. One other thing, we need to meet up somewhere on the A2 between Dartford and Blackheath. I'd rather meet up some way from the ground so we can dump one of the cars. Any suggestions? I was thinking somewhere say in the Bexley area, possibly the Bourne Road junction (not sure of the road number)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]Cheers AFKA. One other thing, we need to meet up somewhere on the A2 between Dartford and Blackheath. I'd rather meet up some way from the ground so we can dump one of the cars. Any suggestions? I was thinking somewhere say in the Bexley area, possibly the Bourne Road junction (not sure of the road number)[/quote]

There's a car park in Hall Place,(Bourne Road) not sure if you have to pay.
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Cheers mate, I'll check it out.
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Two options Bing.

If you're coming on A2 into London, the first Bexleyheath turn off (Gravel Hill on map) has the the Holiday Inn right on the turn off. You could dump the car in the car park and pull straight back on again.

The next junction (Danson Interchange) if you turn off and go left at the roundabout, has a pub on the corner (Three Blackbirds) with fair sized car park. Would be better if you wanted to meet in a pub rather than a car park. Its flagged on the map. Hope that helps

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&q=three+blackbirds&near=Bexley&fb=1&cid=0,0,15633752150300127017&sa=X&oi=local_result&resnum=1&ct=image
  • Options
    better map

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=547494&y=174304&z=1&sv=547494,174304&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Two options Bing.

If you're coming on A2 into London, the first Bexleyheath turn off (Gravel Hill on map) has the the Holiday Inn right on the turn off. You could dump the car in the car park and pull straight back on again.

The next junction (Danson Interchange) if you turn off and go left at the roundabout, has a pub on the corner (Three Blackbirds) with fair sized car park. Would be better if you wanted to meet in a pub rather than a car park. Its flagged on the map. Hope that helps

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&q=three+blackbirds&near=Bexley&fb=1&cid=0,0,15633752150300127017&sa=X&oi=local_result&resnum=1&ct=image

Thats really helpful AFKA, either sounds good. Cheers.
  • Options
    Im fairly certain there is a barrier in the Holiday Inn car park so its for hotel guests only.
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I don't think we are expecting a sell out, so wait until the kick off and you will find a group of vacant seats about in any of the stands, except the south stand.....James Seed stand.
  • Options
    how did you get on with the tickets Bing ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]how did you get on with the tickets Bing ?

I phoned this morning as suggested. I was told by a nice lady that I could trade my season ticket seat for two elsewhere in a block of five but they need the vouchers today. I said that was impossible as I live in Norfolk. She said I should have posted them if I couldn't get there in person. I said I only knew for definite that my friends were coming yesterday. She said that they might agree to do it on the day, provided it was as early as possible. She checked with her supervisor who agreed that I could do it over the phone there and then provided I brought the vouchers in when I collect the tickets (any time before Kick Off). So the deal was done.

I was impressed with the helpful and pragmatic approach taken. I guess the only issue would be if the game was a sell out and they needed my vouchers early in order to re-sell my tickets.

Thanks for your help and interest.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Im fairly certain there is a barrier in the Holiday Inn car park so its for hotel guests only.

There is!