Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Goldberg Out and new grounds for Fisher and Brentford

From Bromley FC OS

Following last night's defeat by Welling United in the Setanta Shield Bromley Manager, Mark Goldberg tendered his resignation to the Board.

Chairman, Jeremy Dolke has reluctantly accepted saying "Mark has decided to step down, he has been unable to commit as much time as he would like to the job in recent weeks and felt that he was letting the Club and himself down. I would like to put on record my thanks for the tremendous job he did in such a short time in charge. What we have achieved has been fantastic and his contribution to that success was a massive one."

The Club will not be issuing any further statements today.

Meanwhile Fisher are planning a 10,000 seater stadium in Southwark. http://www.fisherathletic.co.uk/news_detail.php?ID=146 Now if I was a conspiracy theorist who would I think would like to share that ground while they cash in on their own. Nah, never happen

And Brentford are also getting nearer to a new ground Brentford ground

Comments

• Options
    There you go proof positive that in Fact Jerry Dolke who I played football against the other week actually actually owns Bromley not Mark Goldberg !
  • Options
    there's been a lot of rumours re: Millwall and that ground Henry

Millwall could also face an FA charge after a cans of beer, bits of seat and other things were thrown at linesman, stewards and players at Orient in the week.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]there's been a lot of rumours re: Millwall and that ground Henry

Only issue I can see is that 10,000 is way too big for Millwall.
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    Millwall could also face an FA charge after a cans of beer, bits of seat and other things were thrown at linesman, stewards and players at Orient in the week.

No, never happened, blown up out of all proportion and it was the Orient fans who started it.
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]There you go proof positive that in Fact Jerry Dolke who I played football against the other week actually actually owns Bromley not Mark Goldberg !

Dolke is Goldberg's brother-in- law and I think Mark has a smaller stake. Mourinho is current favorite to take the job.