Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Back-Heal Goals

After saturday, have to say i've now seen 2 amazing back-healers against us- Counago's and Henry's.

Any others come to mind??????

Comments

• Options
    Henry one should have been a free kick to us as Henry was backing into Fortune.
  • Options
    Hmmmm. I thought it was a penalty to them and Fortune was all over him.
  • Options
    One of the best back heels I have seen was scored for us by Carl Leaburn against Nottingham Forest in about 96/97 or 97/98. I think we won three one. It was quite a distance out as well.
  • Options
    That Henry goal should never have been given, he was practically ripping Fortunes shirt off! If it was down the other end it wouldn't have been given....maybe
  • Options
    I know it wasn't against us but Zola's against Norwich in the FA Cup a few years back was one of the best goals i've ever seen, let alone backheels, to even think of it, let alone execute it with such precision was sheer genius

Class
  • Options
    The most famous of all has to be Denis law's for Citeh to send Man U down
  • Options
    Traore did a back heel of sorts into his own net for Liverpool.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]I know it wasn't against us but Zola's against Norwich in the FA Cup a few years back was one of the best goals i've ever seen, let alone backheels, to even think of it, let alone execute it with such precision was sheer genius

Class

A lovely footballer. Off the top of my head I can only think of him and Giggs (see 3-3 thread) getting clapped off of the pitch (for an oppo that hadn't once played for us) at the Valley.
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Non-Charlton related back heel goals...it has to be the one that Zlatan Ibrahimovich scored for Sweden against Italy during the Euro 2004.
    Unusual, but what a beauty.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=9sdDmiv2SCI&mode=related&search=