Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who's going to West Brom ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'd love to go, but the early kick-off's knocked it on the head for me, I'm afraid.
  • Options
    Not me. Couldn't be arsed to go to the last home game v Ipswich so am buggered if I'm going up there for a morning kick off just before Christmas when it's on the telly.

No doubt someone will now try and tell me that I'm "not a true fan". Well bring it on sunshine - I've got my stripes.
  • Options
    I'm going. Bit surprised at the lack of tickets sold though-third V second and we're going there on the back of four straight away wins.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: HandG[/cite]I'm going. Bit surprised at the lack of tickets sold though-third V second and we're going there on the back of four straight away wins.

you can't say that. It's tantamount to herasy.
  • Options
    Only come on here occasionally and saw the other away fan thread after I'd posted that. It's a discussion that's been going on for years-one guy posted about having 1100 at Blackburn when we won the league citing the possibiltiy that our bad form was to blame for the average turnout that day-we were about to win the league ffs! And that was eight or nine years ago.

To be honest I prefer it as it is and much prefer away games where there's only a few hundred hardy souls (not that I manage too many these days) to those where we bang it out.
  • Options
    I can't go - xmas party for 50+ being organised by my wife. I need to look after the sprogs whilst she get things sorted.
  • Options
    i'm going i think - not sure how i'm getting there as Messrs Medders and Ketman are being elusive
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]i'm going i think - not sure how i'm getting there as Messrs Medders and Ketman are being elusive

you getting paranoid? :-)
  • Options
    No he has just emailed me. ;-)
  • Options
    I'll be there obviously it is one of the games I class as a home fixture, trying to maintain my 100% record so far of two games two defeats(Stoke and Wolves).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]I'm going to be blunt....

I'm getting pussy the night before.

....If I can stay awake. ;)

ahhhh you getting a cat geez??
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]I'm going to be blunt....

I'm getting pussy the night before.

....If I can stay awake. ;)[/quote]

LET'S HOPE IT'S NOT THAT TIME OF THE MONTH AND SHE GOES OVER
  • Options
    I'm going.