Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

In production

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
Thanks to everyone who voted, the first 3 are in production now, and I'm waiting on the badge artwork before getting that produced hopefully tomorrow.

IF we don't get the artwork by the cut off time tomorrow, we'll have to use a different banner, and save the badges for something else.

That will more then likely be a big St Georges cross, with the four badges in the corner, which will be used at away games.

Comments

• Options
    Good work Rothko.

The best three won.
  • Options
    well done Rothko, keep up the good work and keep Dan away from them to prevent soilage.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]well done Rothko, keep up the good work and keep Dan away from them to prevent soilage.

Don't worry, I'm having a wipe clean coating put on them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]well done Rothko, keep up the good work and keep Dan away from them to prevent soilage.

Laugh it up you two......;-)
  • Options
    Is that a new CAFC flag we had the other day?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]

well done sach - top work mate
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    [quote][cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Is that a new CAFC flag we had the other day?[/quote]

Nah, I think from the water damage that's the old banner being put back into service.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Is that a new CAFC flag we had the other day?

it's the old flag, we found it and started using it again. Looked good on the telly when the teams run out on Saturday
  • Options
    Spooky.