Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

LATEST POLL: West Brom v Charlton

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
Big test this weekend, please give your score and match expectations underneath

Comments

• Options
    tough one for me, both sides missing key players.

I'm going for 1-1
  • Options
    I agree AFKA v.difficult I hope we just manage a 2-2
  • Options
    2-1 to the Baggies..
  • Options
    3-0 to us
  • Options
    3-0 Baggies, with us getting our own back at the Valley
  • Options
    WBA are probably the best team in the division, even without Kevin Philips. I think we'll give them a good game but I fear we will lose narrowly in a physical battle, just like we did at Stoke. 2-1 to the baggies.
  • Options
    I really fancy us here and reckon we'll nick it 2-1
  • Options
    1 - 1 provided Phillips isn't back
  • Options
    2-1 to us, we'll be down at half time then goals from ZZ & Reidy will turn it around - Locked on, fact.
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    We have won the last 5 away cannot seriously see us winning another away game on the spin law of averages says we are due a draw or defeat, as I am going I'll plump for the latter. 2-1 to them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I suspect this poll is more of a "i'd be happy with that".

If so, it's a draw for me-
  • Options
    not too confident about this one can see a heavy defeat on it's way 4-0 to the baggies;-(
  • Options
    i firmly believe west brom will be a bit scared of us, particularly considering our away form. if the makeshift defence can step up to the plate i can see us nicking it.
  • Options
    2-2 Haven't got a sensible reason other than I got a feeling!
  • Options
    im sure if we play 5 in midfield we can win. they have a strong midfield, but if we over power them there, im sure we can do another saints, or bristol city, and take a late win.
  • Options
    1 - 0 to us. Big Chris in the 95th minute.
  • Options
    We haven't had a draw in ages....
  • Options
    You know you've been following Charlton too long when you read AFKA's form guide and think "Oh god, we're f***ed"
  • Options
    2 - 0 CAFC

Because I live in a dream world.
  • Options
    Heart says 2-1 CAFC, head says 2-1 them, can't discount the draw though....so after that I have no idea
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think we will concede two. I am not sure we will score two. 2-1, I guess.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]We have won the last 5 away cannot seriously see us winning another away game on the spin law of averages says we are due a draw or defeat, as I am going I'll plump for the latter. 2-1 to them.

I can. 1-0 to us
  • Options
    Phillips back, Heart of the defence missing.Can't see us winning.
    3-0 I'm afraid.

God I hope I'm wrong!