Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

HELP!

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
The final banner is about to go into production, and a big thanks needs to go out to Michael Rea at the club for allowing us to use the artwork

OOPS! The banner hasn't gone to print yet, but people think it might look better with the present badge on, now I'm not of that opinion, I think it suddenly whacks a load of black on the end, and throws the banner out a little bit, but I'm open to people saying I'm wrong.

Do you think we should stick or twist on this?

Comments

• Options
    very Nice
  • Options
    Need to bump this to the top, see first post!
  • Options
    i'm with ya on that Rothko - looks better - we all know the present one don't need to display it to everyone.
  • Options
    Rothko, you da man. Make the choice.
  • Options
    Prefer it with the current badge.

PS I think we should have some more Hippy Happy Clappy banners, man.
  • Options
    Stick with the three you've got.

I know it's chronologically left to right, but balance-wise, should the shield and circle swap places? Just a thought...
  • Options
    So I've had 1 email saying keep as is. Decisions decisions
  • Options
    F blocker, btw thanks for Saturday, Think the chronological way gives it a nice flow, see what you mean though
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]So I've had 1 email saying keep as is. Decisions decisions
    Oh my, the responsibility :)
  • Options
    No probs. Knackered me out running up and down the stands!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Both look good....;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]Both look good....;-)

Bloody fence sitter!
  • Options
    I say stick with the one above
  • Options
    Think I might just do that Kigelia. The SD might shoot me though!
  • Options
    NugNug
    edited December 2007
    Don't put any black on the banner you're spot on it'll look totally unbalanced.......trust me I'm a graphic designer!!!!!

Very nice by the way.

If you want some black on it it should balance across the whole thing, like below.
  • Options
    I love that 1905 one, really looks the part
  • Options
    hmmm, I like that, but I'm sticking with red and white for now.

BUT NUG! Fancy designing the next batch, this time next year?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Nug[/cite]Don't put any black on the banner you're spot on it'll look totally unbalanced.......trust me I'm a graphic designer!!!!!

Very nice by the way.

If you want some black on it it should balance across the whole thing, like below.[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_181641 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]Charltonbadges2.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

I nominate Nug as official Valley Flags Graphic designer. Thanks for the offer of help : - )

Rothko, do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law
  • Options
    Errrrrr.................thanks for the nomination.

A lot can happen in a year....LIKE PROMOTION!!!!.....but if I can help I will, although looks like you're doing an excellent job. Isn't the middle logo excellent by the way.
  • Options
    what's with the shamrock?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's a club, So CAF and then the Club for erm Club.

The middle badge is a work of genius, and should be restored as the club badge
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    sorry,it was a reference to this ridiculous thread shamrock i should have explained to those without a sense of humour.maybe you just didn't see it
  • Options
    Ah no probs, just forgot about it cause it was a silly thread.

If people want to moan about the Club, then they can, direct them all to wastebin@valleyflags.co.uk
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Ah no probs, just forgot about it cause it was a silly thread.

If people want to moan about the Club, then they can, direct them all to wastebin@valleyflags.co.uk

The same desitination as complaints@londonmayor.gov.uk ;-)
  • Options
    Londonmayor.gov.uk don't exsist. ahem

Mind the closing doors!
  • Options
    Am I too late to say stick with what you've got?

The 1905 one looks ace, though.
  • Options
    Sorry Rothko, I've been out of pocket. Which 3 are we going with or is just above - which looks great by the way, although Nug's 1905 effort is pretty cool.
  • Options
    Looks good without the present badge, although must agree with you all, Nug's effort with 1905 looks great.
  • Options
    Nugs 1905 effort is a good one imo.
  • Options
    Surely it should be a four leaf clover with CAFC in each leaf ?