Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++++The BIG Preview: West Brom v Charlton+++++

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
Please click on the link below for form guide, team news, past encounters, best odds, pub guide and interesting stats

http://www.charltonlife.com/blog/?p=155

As this is the first preview we have done, would be very grateful for feedback on whether its worth doing permenently, things you like, could be improved etc. Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Really like it. Well written with plenty of factual info and a big step up from usual internet stuff. Balanced as well.

Would be a good regular feature.

How could it be improved? maybe add the other championship fixtures fro the weekned.

One thing that I liked that the BBC used to do was highest and lowest possible position after the weekend games so highest 1st if Charlton win and Watford Lose, lowest 5th if Charlton lose and Stoke win and Bristol City win and get a better goal difference.
  • Options
    How dare you call Deano that? Curb_It will be after you...;-)

Excellent stuff, AFKA. Got me even more worried now I see that the form and past stats are so in our favour. I'm struggling to see much beyond our makeshift defence...think it could be embarrassing!
  • Options
    Looks good AFKA, agree with Henry it will make a good regular feature.

... and I agree the final score 1-1 ... which ensures it won't happen as I rarely get it right, ...apart from the 4-3 against Stockport (for which I didn't bother to bet as it seemed too unlikely!)
  • Options
    Well done AFKA I echo Henry's comments except I don't see the need to list the other fixtures as they can easily be found elsewhere.
  • Options
    Excellent stuff AFKA- echo the comments that it's not worth listing the other fixtures.
  • Options
    good stuff ,didn't realise reid had had so many digs on goal
  • Options
    i suppose its skewed by free kicks and pens
  • Options
    good work afka.
    that sort of thing should be linked on the oppositions forums to try to get them to sign up and share their views (i'm sure you've already have planned this). it's a good insight that shows this site isn't full of wum's.
    just the 1 criticism, smileys????????
  • Options
    Good stuff. All I would suggest is adding a spurious fact to the Did You Know section :-)
  • Options
    Or things you hate most about.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done AFKA, that's great stuff mate.
  • Options
    Just read the preview, very god well done, a pretty good read.