Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew, Parkinson, Robson

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
I find it hard ro believe that between the three of them they could not hatch a shrewd plan and instruct Iwelumo to get himself booked so that when he is sitting out the next game through injury which appears to be the case, he will be serving his suspension at the same time.

He is on 4 bookings as is Reid who might also be out next week so he could have done the same, maybe this was the plan in keeping Chris on for so long and if so what do you have to do to get booked these days!

Comments

• Options
    Reams are you sure about that:-

http://www.football-league.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Discipline/0,,10794~200710267,00.html
  • Options
    Yeah all they would of had to do is blow on a West brom Player the lowsy fer would of give them a yellow card. Missed even though he was looking straight at the dangerous challenge on Holland.
  • Options
    I stand corrected im sure that the commentator when commenting on Iwelumo's bout of persistent fouling said;

" Iwelumo has to be careful as he is one of a couple of Charlton players on 4 yellow cards, Andy Reid being the other"

Impleased for once that I am wrong!!