Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Dickson coming home

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
Chris Dickson finishes his loan at the Jills on Friday - if Big Chris is injured, will we see Dicko on the bench against Hull?
We are running out of strikers.

On the Addicted.net site, there's an article on Little Chris:

"In addition, Chris has also adopted a chant from the Gills fans.

After seeing seven goals from the Charlton man, they have started to sing about him to the tune of Ottawan's 1980 hit song "D.I.S.C.O." and the striker admits the song means a lot to him: "That is a massive chant, as soon as I heard it, I thought "Oh my God, the fans have caught on".

"D.I.C.K.O. - let's keep it going".

Song for Dicko. LOL !

Comments

• Options
    on the bench on saturday, come on and score the winner
  • Options
    That is my anthem!! I'm gonna love this bloke ratling on hatfuls for us
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Lets not heap too much pressure on him, he is not the finished article. if he does get on the pitch expectations will be high and if he misses, as he does as all strikers doe, it will be very quick for the Valley faithful to turn on him. McLeod was prolific in the lower leagues, now he's "not up to the Championship", if we are lucky he's the immediate answer, chances are he is not.
  • Options
    Mcleod needs a chance to show us and the same for dickson with the injuries, suspensions from this weekend they both will get a chance that for sure
  • Options
    Wow, I read something about this from a Chinese news website as well, I personally think Dickson is a quality striker.
  • Options
    If he doesnt bag a hatrick in the first half we should all boo him off the pitch. That should get him used to us fickle supporters. Give him another 15 minutes in the second half before shouting obscenities followed by what a load of rubbish and you should have stayed at Jillingham. Then leave the ground 15 minutes before the end to do some last minute Christmas shopping......all agree say aye!
  • Options
    Reading Stimpson comments from Saturday, it looks like Dicko might be injuried!
  • Options
    Well, he did come off 15 mins from the end.

What's his injury?
  • Options
    Whack on the foot, was struggling with it during the game 50/50 for their game on Friday
  • Options
    Cheers, Rothko. Whack on the foot sounds like bruising. Normally takes a week to 10 days to clear up.
    Might see him at Norwich or Leicester then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As we've already got a Chris Dickson coming home thread on this page ...... here's a BUMP!