Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Records I should hate but actually quite like

edited December 2007 in Not Sports Related
Sorry to steal your thunder Algarve ;-)

Guilty pleasures some may call them, but what tunes can you think of that go against your musical religious beliefs but in actual fact you secretly like/love.

Alice Cooper - Poison

That's mine, that sort of music isn't really to my taste but I don't mind this lump of extra mature cheddar ;-)

Comments

• Options
    Me...

Crazy Horses by the Osmonds.

This was released at a time when they were knocking out songs like 'Puppy Love' and 'Long-hired lover from Liverpool' and to a 12 year old, this number had a rock and roll feel to it.
  • Options
    Mull of Kintyre for me! I remember the build up to it being played for the first time by Simon Bates on Radio 1 - I was so excited as I'd read all about it in the Campbeltown Courier, which we still received at home as it was my Dad's home town. Always loved it despite the slagging it subsequently received. And, of course, it means even more as VFR now.
  • Options
    thing is we sing VFR about three times faster than it should be and, in my opinion, it sounds worse for it.
  • Options
    Glad all over....... :-)

Don't leave me this way - Communards

ha ha, i was never confused !!
  • Options
    this previous thread was done last year.
    some very cringeworthy.
  • Options
    Never Ever by All Saints.

PBS, too much time on your hands? LOL
  • Options
    Marys prayer by Danny Wilson. May qualify as a one hit wonder too?