Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What are you doing for Christmas?

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]going to cheltenham to see my sister in law and her hubby rob,cant wait mind you if i do not,kiss good bye to my lacoste jacket so can't wait welll worth IT

plus dont forget you will have to pay me 100 pounds if you moan once on the way as well as no jacket.

Classic - That's what Christmas is all about :) - My missus has said pretty much the same to me about our Christmas afternoon at the inlaws. Although I'm pretty sure she hasn't got me a Lacoste Jacket but I'm sure I won't be getting "any" for a while if I as much moan once.
  • Options
    Cheltenham is a great place, cant wait to meet my sis in law and her hub they are lovely
  • Options
    i think actually me paying him 100 not to moan might be more incentive.
  • Options
    yes,i am so looking forward to it
  • Options
    I'm at home with wife and kids on Christmas Day. Me and my lad are off to Carrow Road on Boxing Day. Then we're off to my Sisters in Woking for a few days.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]I'm going to Rowhill Grange for my Christmas Lunch

My daughter is getting married there next year - let me know what the food is like!

Let me know if she's looking for a photographer... ;-)

www.duplicateimages.co.uk
  • Options
    As for christmas, family lunch and then off to a Gatwick hotel christmas evening... early morning boxing day flight to Orlando... can't wait!! Never been away during the christmas period so really looking forward to it
  • Options
    Medders you shamless plugging bastard!

If you need a good DJ mate send me a whisper
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]As for christmas, family lunch and then off to a Gatwick hotel christmas evening... early morning boxing day flight to Orlando... can't wait!! Never been away during the christmas period so really looking forward to it

Missing the football, what a surprise.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]As for christmas, family lunch and then off to a Gatwick hotel christmas evening... early morning boxing day flight to Orlando... can't wait!! Never been away during the christmas period so really looking forward to it

Missing the football, what a surprise.

It doesn't shock me anymore Stu, just accept we have a plastic egg chasng, anus fingering, split monkey in our ranks and we should live with it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yawn
  • Options
    Christmas day at my cousins,boxing day at the outlaws,27th at my parents,28th golf plus friends over,29th leicester 30th relax.
  • Options
    Im going from Melbourne up to Queensland for a very hot christmas....

Should be blinding all seafood and swimmingpools, cant wait...

been working very hard and cant wait to do absolutley nothing...
  • Options
    Medders and Carter, not sure where we are on photography and music but will let you know later today or tomorrow. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Baking mince pies , carol singing then midnight mass on Christmas Eve

Christmas Day handing out food parcels and presents to the needy , sipping a small sherry and falling asleep in front of the great escape

Boxing Day I shall be out recycling cards and ebaying unwanted presents
  • Options
    Working lunchtime, and for a couple of hours early evening, then off to a local hotel with 19 others for dinner and booze!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Working lunchtime, and for a couple of hours early evening, then off to a local hotel with 19 others for dinner and booze!

All the best to you both for xmas. Hopefully we'll be back to see you again next year ... maybe even a Charlton Life outing!
  • Options
    Going to my stepmothers ex-husbands sister-in-laws(ex-husbands brothers wife) confussed? I am.
  • Options
    Got a funeral to go to on Christmas Eve, family thing for Christmas Day, supposed to be visiting some mates on Christmas night, going to Naaaarwich on Boxing Day, then working the following two days.
  • Options
    Mr Golightly has promised to cook me a christmas dinner with all the trimmings!! Wonder what he means by that.....will let you know!! Merry Christmas everybody!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oooo, a new female to the board how did i miss this?

Merry Christmas Holly.

I'll be spending the morning at mum's and dad's then scooting over to b'heath to have a few pints in the Volly with the missus and family then back to The Fulwich in Dartford where my mum is working for a few hours behind the bar.
  • Options
    I'll be sitting here in hot Cape Town, having a christmas meal with friends.

Merry Xmas to you lot. Make some extra noise from the upper west for me whilst i'm away.

come on you addicks.
  • Options
    It will be the second year of our traditional annual family ski at Nakiska on Xmas day tradition!!
  • Options
    I'll be in the first year of my traditional annual xmas day ski at Whistler.

Then back down, cheeky pint in the pub at the bottom of the slope and back home in time for the mother-in-laws roast turkey (she's coming over from England to cook and spend xmas with us).

I wont make it to Carrow road as boxing day's not a stat holiday in Canada.
  • Options
    edited December 2007
  • Options
    going to church on christmas eve,than having a nice chinese after putting kids to bed and putting their toys together.probably get woken up around 4am as we open everything.round my parents for breakfast and in-laws coming around for dinner,and snoring on the sofa by 6.

if i can get permission i will take my daughter to norwich,but i seriously doubt it.