Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

COVERED END CHOIR WEBSITE

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
As I have said before my post is not to advertise covered end choir or to canvass for new members as Danny knows how much respect how much respect I have for him and Charlton Life.

I am simply here to say that finally covered end choir has shaken off Rivals/Sky an has now linked up with fansonline despite other various rumours.

I apologise for the number of false alarms about the site being back up in running in the past 72 hours, it has been for some people but I was unaware that the propogation of the site onto the new server takes longer for AOL users.

The download is now complete and we are up and running. I have created a website that I know will never compare with this one as far as the messageboard goes but your welcome to pop in and take a look anyway.

The address is: http://www.fansonline.net

In the event that you cannot get into the site we now have an alternative option by going to www.brunoscooters.com and typing in the above address in the space bar and that will take you straight there.

Merry Xmas everybody

Comments