Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough's McLean on Charlton

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
"It's great to be linked with clubs like Charlton because it suggests that I'm doing the right things, but I've been in the game long enough to know not to take any notice of stuff in the paper.

"I'm very happy at Posh and that is a major reason why I'm doing well. I'm in the best form of my life and the club is in a great position to go up this season.

"I want to play as high as I can and that means the Championship or the Premiership, but I could get there with Posh yet. The club is certainly heading in the right direction.

"I'm determined to ignore all the speculation anyway. I will be giving my all as usual against Bradford City this Saturday as all I'm thinking about is helping Posh to promotion."

Comments

• Options
    that sounds familiar !! Same old tosh, different name. Straight from the Agent's book of client quotes.
  • Options
    that's what i thought Large, obviously had his media training in giving polite but not fully committed answers !