Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

LATEST POLL: Charlton v Hull

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
and give your match expectations as well please

Comments

• Options
    I'll go for 3-1. let's be optimistic for xmas!
  • Options
    I think it will be a hard battle with the problems of the last encounter still rearing their heads, but once we take the lead they start losing proper. Hence 2-0 to the home side, the one remembering it is a football match, not a kicking match.

P.s their thug of a captain to receive his marching orders again!
  • Options
    After the reaction of some of their fans to the win at the KC I really hope we turn them over and that Lloyd Sam puts one away from 30 yards in front of the Jimmy Seed Stand.

3 - 0
  • Options
    Well, we lost last week and that usually sparks a losing run. Add to that our injuries and suspensions plus the baggage of the first encounter plus the fact that I'm not there (I've seen nearly all the home wins at The Valley this season), I'm going to look on the positive side and say a draw!

On the other hand, if Ooh Aah Mortimer IS going, then we are likely to lose, I'm afraid.
  • Options
    bad news weegie i'm going ... we must improve on my record of 4 losses 1 draw 1 win ... it can't continue we win 2-0 comfortably
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]bad news weegie i'm going ... we must improve on my record of 4 losses 1 draw 1 win ... it can't continue we win 2-0 comfortably

Do hope you're right!!
  • Options
    As it's my birthday on Saturday i expect nothing but a resounding victory! Please :)
  • Options
    2-2 draw. Us score, them, us, them boooooooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    As all our players are injured for Christmas and we are crap at home - my vote goes to an away win.
  • Options
    nothing but a convincing win will do......Izzy to break his home duck in a 2-1 win with Varney also scoring
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As it's my birthday on Saturday i expect nothing but a resounding victory! Please :)

Haqppy birthday for sat!

2-1 to the Addicks.
  • Options
    I think it's all going to switch around now and The Valley will become a fortress. Tough game though, especially with our injury list.

Addicks to win 3-1, Matty Holland to score, it'll be tight but we'll hit them on the counter right at the end to seal it.
  • Options
    1-0 win will do just fine for me.
  • Options
    Narrow home victory for me.
  • Options
    Home win, the question will be with Andy Reid and Iwelumo out and presumably Varney and Mcleod starting what the tactics will be.
  • Options
    Just seen the injury news...not good,not good at all. :(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]As all our players are injured for Christmas and we are crap at home - my vote goes to an away win.

ditto
  • Options
    oh come on you pessimists! Our team is still far superior to Hull's despite the injuries.

As i said in the article below, 4-1 Charlton

http://www.charltonlife.com/blog/?p=162
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]oh come on you pessimists! Our team is still far superior to Hull's despite the injuries.

As i said in the article below, 4-1 Charlton

http://www.charltonlife.com/blog/?p=162

same prediction as last week then wss.
    doesn't bode well ;-)
  • Options
    2-0 to us
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2-1 to us. Winner in injury time. Haven't done that for a few games.
  • Options
    3-0 dicko hat-trick :)