Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Left back

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
Chrissy P has come in for a bit of flack last couple of weeks, would / could you change it ?

Comments

• If only Cory Gibbs had been fit.

You all laughed at me but he would have been the difference.

We'd be 9 points clear by now FACT

Given that Cory is out who else is there? Move Mills over but we didn't look great on the other side v WBA. Sankofa has played at left back v Watford and looked poor.
  • Didn't Semedo do ok there for half a game earlier in the season. I think also it depends on who Hull have there, don't forget that Gera is a very good player, I doubt Hull have anything similar and if they do, tell Pards to buy him.
  • with Moo2 out I'd play Semedo at left-back as I wouldn't like to see Sankofa anywhere near the team. When Moo2 is fit switch Millsy to LB until Basey is fit or Powell recovers.
  • I'd play ZZ at left back as he's played there a few times in his career, and then use Chris Powell as the holding midfielder like Makelele does for Chelsea. His ability to read the game would be ideal for that position and his pace wouldn't be so much of an issue.
  • Don't think Powell has ever played there has he? Can't see that happening. Besides, why not play Racon there?
  • Who currently plays LB for the reserves? Is it Aswad Thomas?

Is Fortune back from suspension? If so Boughera could move over...
  • No Fourtunes out for another 2 games, Mills should be back but just read that Reids gonna be out for 6 to 8 weeks, also ZZ and Ambrose are out of Saturdays game at least. Might take my boots along, you never know!
  • Has to be Semedo I think.
  • but with reidy out and semedo in at LB what happens in midfield against the Hull midfield who will prob be big and bulky!??!
  • http://shop.cafc.co.uk/default.ink

According to the OS ZZ and Ambrose are out on Saturday and Varney has a virus. Big Chris might be back.

We're not having any luck with injuries are we.

My guess at the team

Weaver

Mills Sodji Magic Samedo

Thomas Holland Racon Sam

McLeod Owelumo

Subs: Anyone who turns up with their boots
  • Sponsored links:

• Rocky has to play. Or we switch Bougherra to left back and play Mills in middle.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]http://shop.cafc.co.uk/default.ink

Samedo

Owelumo

Henry, I didn't realise the transfer window had opened and we'd signed a couple of new players....:-)
  • [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]http://shop.cafc.co.uk/default.ink

Samedo

Owelumo

Henry, I didn't realise the transfer window had opened and we'd signed a couple of new players....:-)

Shhhush. The secret cloning programme at Sparrows lane is going well. The football league will never notice a few letters moved around on shirts and soon we will have a team of supermen with all the combined strenghts of all our players. We will be unstoppable.
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]but with reidy out and semedo in at LB what happens in midfield against the Hull midfield who will prob be big and bulky!??!

Fingers crossed they will play the big and bulky 'Brian' Hughes!