Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Guess The Crowd For Sat

edited December 2007 in General Charlton

Comments

• 20734 loads of hangovers

4 of them some poor friends of mine that I am slowly turning into Addicks, 1 a lapsed Hammer was excited the other day to receive his own RedCard!
  • 20,847.........christmas shopping, people going away, money is tight
  • 20,235 very lame, one of the worst we'll get this season.
  • "Our ground's too big for us, our ground's too big for us"
  • No other games at home over Christmas, so the effort will be there and many a mum/wife... will be getting a George from Asda jumper after the game as a result - 23,254!
  • think we'll just scrape over 20k for this - 20,035

Hull wont take many and allot of ours will use the glamour of the oppo as an excuse to go shopping, nurse the hangover or save their pennies.

Personally - its a great excuse not to have to go to Bluewater!
  • 17,000 st's automatically counted whether there or not, 2,000 casuals and 1050 away fans = 20,050. We must get that planning permission for 40,00 quickly
  • 20,069 but good victory with reserve team
  • 20100 official att.
    17500 actually in the ground
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2007
    I reckon about 83, it would have been 82 but I just bought a ticket so my son can come along for the first time this season. I may have increased the crowd by one but it does mean I will spend most of my time keeping a coked up child happy instead of swearing and cursing.
  • >>my time keeping a coked up child happy instead of swearing and cursing.<<

Lets hope its not windy or it will blow away
  • Shouldn't this be guess the team rather than the attendance

• 19,998 (roughly)
  • 19,758 i just don't think hull have as many fans living in london as everyone else.
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]19,998 (roughly)

I was going to say that.

BTW we've sold another 238 half STs so I reckon 20001 will be the figure given out. Maybe a few less in the ground.

How many are Hull bringing/coming from their London flats?
  • henry what is the total ST figure now, 17,238 or di we sell a few after the end of may?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]henry what is the total ST figure now, 17,238 or di we sell a few after the end of may?

Think it is up around 18k now. We sold 17,500 before the season started I think. Remind me on 9 Jan as there's a Target 40k meeting the day before and we'll get an update then.
  • 19,500 i think hull might bring more than the pathetic amount we brought to middlesboro at this time last year but there again they all live in london and boro's so much further away
  • [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]think we'll just scrape over 20k for this - 20,035

Hull wont take many and allot of ours will use the glamour of the oppo as an excuse to go shopping, nurse the hangover or save their pennies.

Well done SE10 - almost spot-on! (22,040)
  • [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]think we'll just scrape over 20k for this - 20,035

Well done SE10 - almost spot-on! (22,040)

Over 2,000 out nearly spot on?
  • Ok, it's now official that I can't read!