Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Palace should have been boxing day!

In light of your injury crisis............ I bet they are all fit on the 8th of Feb!!

Merry Xmas to you all.

Comments

• Options
    Mate, the way your lot are playing, we'd still win if we put our vets out!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Mate, the way your lot are playing, we'd still win if we put our vets out!

We are 9 unbeaten Medders......it ain't pretty but it's effective!
  • Options
    It'll never last!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]It'll never last!

What would you know... I've heard you have moved over to egg chasing! ;-)
  • Options
    Hark now hear the Charlton sing, the Palace run away.....
  • Options
    now its a night game there wont be so many kids for palarse fans to have a go at,shame on you
  • Options
    Who cares when we play you, you are still going to get a stuffing, as for egg chasing, we have some great physical rugby players, Sam,Thomas, Reid, get a life you sad man
  • Options
    happy days at sellout
  • Options
    Have they ever had such days, even the day could have we John Fortune spoilt it with ten minutes to go and turn it into our day, que Tango Man,
  • Options
    Merry Xmas Son Of Selhurst, here's to giving you lot a good thrashing in the New year :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    and on the pitch as well,
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]and on the pitch as well,
    oooh some one's been on the sherry!

Ketman, I look forward to buying you and medders a beer in the Grapevine.. and hopefully toasting a Palace win.
  • Options
    On the sherry, not like your lot in September, on the Iron Bru, and then bashing up kids, disgrace,
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited December 2007
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]On the sherry, not like your lot in September, on the Iron Bru, and then bashing up kids, disgrace,
    and thats the end of this thread...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]

Ketman, I look forward to buying you and medders a beer in the Grapevine.. and hopefully toasting a Palace win.

Or the Vineyard even ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]

Or the Vineyard even ;-)

Ahh a good point, well made!
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]I bet they are all well fit on the 8th of Feb!!

stewards...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]and on the pitch as well,[/quote]oooh some one's been on the sherry!

Ketman, I look forward to buying you and medders a beer in the Grapevine.. and hopefully toasting a Palace win.[/quote]

Or the Vineyard even ;-)[/quote]

Ahh a good point, well made![/quote]

What about my apples??
  • Options
    You & your Bleedin Apples Dyer, by my guessing after half a days drinking last thing you'll be after when we get back to the Bourne is more Apples ! :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]You & your Bleedin Apples Dyer, by my guessing after half a days drinking last thing you'll be after when we get back to the Bourne is more Apples ! :-)

I'll get the apples in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]In light of your injury crisis............ I bet they are all fit on the 8th of Feb!!

Merry Xmas to you all.

You too, SOS

Warnock may not be playing very exciting stuff and there are a lot of draws but pulling away from the bottom three. Will be interesting to see how much dosh he is given to spend.
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    They way we are going we will not need to sign anyone as we will be fielding a team with 9 or 10 home grown players in. Have a good xmas Ben and I have not forgotten our wager.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]They way we are going we will not need to sign anyone as we will be fielding a team with 9 or 10 home grown players in. Have a good xmas Ben and I have not forgotten our wager.

Me neither. One of two good causes will benefit but I still hope it's Demelza : - )