Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So now Mills is going...

2»

Comments

• Options
    He has been blinding hope teh club can sort something out
  • Options
    Bugger. I'm depressed now.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]The man is a ledge!![/quote]

Oiiiiiiiiiiii[/quote]

Sorry mate, surely there's room for 2 of you on here!
  • Options
    Absolutely gutted, best wishes to you Danny.
  • Options
    Best Wishes Danny.

You will be greatly missed not least for the edge you bring to the game that heightens the excitement for fans,players,management and dare I say officials.

Hope you get a good deal wherever but preferably at the Valley.
  • Options
    Has put in a fantastic effort for us this season. Gutted that we can't keep him but these things happen. Best wishes Danny, hope things work out for you.
  • Options
    lets hope we give him a good send of then
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Top Bloke! Hope we give him a proper send off. That forward roll at Southampton will live with me for a long time.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Top Bloke! Hope we give him a proper send off. That forward roll at Southampton will live with me for a long time.

Whatever the result today we need to give Danny a Costaesque send off - he deserves it more than most.
  • Options
    give a send off for sure let the board know how much we want him

FFS use some of Benties money on his wage think it would be worth it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just had a thought

It would be a nice touch if we win and if its his last game to take or join Chris Powell in the run and jump from the tunnel
  • Options
    Pards suggested in his post match interview that this one wasn't cut and dried, and we're going to look into a few things. Maybe nice way of saying we can't afford him. But i thought he sounded positive.
  • Options
    Pards will be glad to be rid
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KenTred[/cite]Pards will be glad to be rid

No he won't-

Despite the madness today- Mllls is good for our squad- and first team
  • Options
    he nissed last week due to stupid bookings and gave away the game against whoever with the handball. must be better available on loan surely
  • Options
    I wonder if any of the people heaping praise on him above have changed their minds after todays shocking display from him. I know it's pantomime season, but really!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite] I know it's pantomime season,

Oh no it isn't......
  • Options
    wont change my mind over one game

I know our fans are fickle but surely not that fickle
  • Options
    He has undoubtedly been a successful loan signing but, sadly, I think we've seen the last of him.
  • Options
    Its exciting when Dannys on the pitch. But he let us all down today, fans, fellow players,Pards and himself.

I was a little surprised that Matt Holland didnt try and shut him up a bit but I get the impression that Danny listens to no one.

Sadly I have changed my mind. What Danny did today was so unprofessional bearing in mind other suspensions and injuries and how hard some players (well Matty anyway) were trying to get us back in the game that its unforgiveable. He was aleady on a yellow FFS!.

He could hardly have picked a worse time for him and the club. So Im afraid for me now its thankyou and goodbye.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think Matty Holland did try and shut him up..sadly Danny had to have the last word!
  • Options
    He looked as though he wanted to be sent off - after reading his blog the other day he said it takes ages to attend training - I am sure he doesnt really give a fig whether he plays for the Addicks or not. He is just trying to keep his name in the limelight (although after yesterday's display he might be better headlining a pantomine) for a better offer from a prem team (Sunderland or the such).
  • Options
    Comment Author ChicagoAddick

Top Bloke! Hope we give him a proper send off.

Well, Mills certainly gave himself one.
  • Options
    I can't believe that Mills went out with the intention of an extended Christmas break. I can only suggest that he had intended to go out with a barnstorming performance, living up to his reputation and got carried away, having a bit of a Gascoigne moment or two.

I applauded him off for his past contribution, not yesterdays.