Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rewind 12 months for a moment......

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
This was our squad:

Myre
Andersen
Carson
Hreiarsson
Young
Traore
Sorondo
Reid
Pouso
Walton
Ambrose
Rommedahl
JFH
D Bent
Kish
Gibbs
Diawara
Fortune
Thomas
Hughes
Holland
Faye
Sam
Lisbie
M Bent
El Kharkouri

Out of that 26, just 7 are still with us, and just 3 are available at present.

I think we forget the amount of changes there have been at times.

Comments

• Options
    Les Reed was the guvnor..
  • Options
    Exactly, when you have a manager for 15 years followed by 6 months of shambles you need to take stock, consolidate and move forward.
  • Options
    Very revealing - you are right, we can forget quite how much change we have been through and seeing it in black and white reminds us.

But I hadn't realised how many had actually gone! Probably my maths just isn't up to it!
  • Options
    Well done AFKA good shout

I wonder how that compares with the Baggies. On that comparison we are doing OK.
  • Options
    Think I might raise a toast on Christmas Eve to the board for getting Pardew in, what a great moment that was when I saw that on SSN, best Christmas present. Very happy where we are right now, think we'll run it close this season and if not we'll be firing next season. Big pluses for me Iwelumo, what a warrior, Sam, wished he'd got a chance last season and ZZ, I think he is the dogs doodads and gonna be a massive player for us as the season wears on.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Imissthepeanutman[/cite]Well done AFKA good shout

I wonder how that compares with the Baggies. On that comparison we are doing OK.[/quote]

Or Watford
  • Options
    Lets get Faye, Pouso, Walton and Traore back then!