Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pards

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
WOULD PARDS GO TO FULHAM BECAUSE OF OUR FINANCES.NO FUNDS FOR MILLS NOT A LOT OF MONEY BEING RELEASED IN THE JAN TRANSFER WINDOW.

Comments

• Options
    Jon Collins will GET THE JOB
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kmem4[/cite]WOULD PARDS GO TO FULHAM BECAUSE OF OUR FINANCES.NO FUNDS FOR MILLS NOT A LOT OF MONEY BEING RELEASED IN THE JAN TRANSFER WINDOW.

Pardon, can you talk up a bit : - )
  • Options
    Please wot planet are u on
  • Options
    Makes sense. He was a Fulham fan as a boy, isn't known for his loyalty and the chance for him to work in the Premier League sooner may appeal to him.

Personally, I think the jobs got Steve Mclaren stamped all over it.
  • Options
    Fayed get a top notch manager in splash the cash or you will end up in the championship. Wrong board !!
  • Options
    nope i dont think he would at all
  • Options
    What rothko said......

Also now is not a good time for Pards to step up a notch - If he was to get us promoted and make up top 12 or there about - options would open up for him - Atthe moment I would say he's only be considered for relegation fodder teams and I'm sure he doesn't want to do that all over again.
  • Options
    Ok mate, what qualities would he bring to Fulham that they haven't had in either Coleman or Dirty??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kmem4[/cite]WOULD PARDS GO TO FULHAM BECAUSE OF OUR FINANCES.NO FUNDS FOR MILLS NOT A LOT OF MONEY BEING RELEASED IN THE JAN TRANSFER WINDOW.

No.
  • Options
    BBC Radio London girl phoned in saying good riddance to Mills (ok fair enough, after today) and that Oardew could not be bothered and after a year should be on his way - anyone agree with that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not at all.

Pards admitted that we need to do better in the second half of the season and that we were poor yesterday for all sorts of reasons.

But we are 3 points off the 2nd automatic promotion spot !!!.

And AFKA did a post on the number of player changes within the last 12 months...extraordinary.

At times the football has been 'ugly' but we need a bit of stability in the management area compared to 2006/7 and with a few new faces in the Jan window we are promotion possibles.

Although we had 7 seasons in the top flight we are in my opinion still one of the Yoyo clubs. And that is a very difficult and dangerous place to be. Look at those clubs that Curbs used to view as 'model clubs'...Leicester, Southampton. And then we became a 'model' club. Incredibly tough challenge. I think Murray and Pards are up to it but its going to be a roller coaster ride.
  • Options
    Don't think he'd go to Fulham but I'm under no illusions that he'd stay if a bigger Prem club came in for him.
  • Options
    Fulham are going down IMO so he would be stepping back a year