Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Christmas Eve Workers Roll Call

edited December 2007 in Not Sports Related
Say Aye!

Comments

• Options
    8 till 6 at the earliest, and with manflu to boot.

Oh joy
  • Options
    Aye ! I can finally get my OWN work done now that hardly anyone is in.
  • Options
    Aye.

Best drive in of the year.
  • Options
    yep...I'm here....office open till 12, but the Ship pub next door will be open from 11.30 !
  • Options
    Oh Aye I'm here and looking forward to not being here in as short a time as possible!!!!

Counting down to doing a 3 hour Christmas Eve special on the radio later on.
  • Options
    I'm in but will be away around 1 and then off until 3rd Jan
  • Options
    sorry chaps off to the 8th Jan.Been at Tesco's this morning at 7 then dog for a walk down the golf club now chilling.
  • Options
    I'm in but not for long.....

Can somebody please explain to me how the railways get away with charging peak rate fares for an off peak service ????!!!!!.........
  • Options
    Aye, with another stinking hangover.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Here till 2 i should think
  • Options
    Aye, but thankfully from home - didn't fancy spending xmas eve in Frankfurt!
  • Options
    yep on computer from home on and offish till 630
  • Options
    I'm in - but only until about 11:30 - 12

There is only about 5 people on a floor that normally has about 150!!

Might go a do a liitle bit of last minute shopping in a bit.
  • Options
    in for a while doing some techy work as we have a new internet connection going live on the 27th so I am doing final testing while all around are eating/drinking
  • Options
    I've been off since 20th December and go back to work on 2nd January...Oh deep joy :0 D
  • Options
    Here til about midday and then off until the 7th. Out in Greenwich last night and feel like death right now.
  • Options
    Have a great christmas one & all & a super new year...

Live the dream, keep it real!!
  • Options
    Not for me... was going to but my firm decided to close the whole place down today, without us needing to take a days leave. A nice touch!

Merry Christmas to you all
  • Options
    im in until 6 then down the pub
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pub! That's sounds like a good idea - might pop down the Guy Earl of Warwick in Welling this evening for a couple.
  • Options
    Aye. Riverside House, Woolwich. Good times.
  • Options
    Not me, off from the 21st to the 2nd :)
  • Options
    Although saying that, I am working. Did a photo shoot yesterday for a family and they want the prints today, ready for presents tomorrow... Mad rush!
  • Options
    I'm working so hard I only got out of bed 30mins ago ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I'm working so hard I only got out of bed 30mins ago ;-)
    is the office junior at work or has she just got out of bed 30 mins ago as well?
  • Options
    Spoke to her last night, that was one very weird conversation :(
  • Options
    LOL. Fill yer boots Dave

;-)
  • Options
    Indeed. Leaving by 1pm though...lovely
  • Options
    10 till 7:30 for me, bloody knackered now.

Boxing day off though, to go to Norwich and be with the family, not sure which one i'd rather be doing :-)