Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace

2»

Comments

• Options
    i wonder what pubs there drink in feb at ours,very few i think
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i really don't think we did sell out wembley because i'm certain the ground was not completely full at our end but maybe if i put my red and white tinted glasses on and look again it was full in our end ;-)

Oh give it a bloody rest mate. What agenda are you working to here? We sold out/we didn't sell out - does it really bloody matter.

a) it was years ago.
    b) we won the bloody game.

Turn it in for christ's sake!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]we sold out at wembley and was i think the biggest playoff final crowd ever,i think both would sell out yes,but the problem would be we would drink in all the pubs round wembley where you lot would have to settle for taking mcdonalds or a wimpy house.

I'm gutted at the thought of losing out on those great pubs round wembley........ you can have them. We would all be around victoria and baker street.

I never realised there were many gay pubs in victoria and baker street - but then I guess you lot would know better than me Nige.

That is such a weak effort by you off it , 2/10 for that..try again.
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Sincere apologies - you stripey mummy's boy turd-burgling c**t!

(that any better?)
  • Options
    hes a wind up off-it it was full to the brim,he has a agenda.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]

Sincere apologies - you stripey mummy's boy turd-burgling c**t!

(that any better?)

That's more like it! I was worried someone was using your ID...... i need worry no more.
  • Options
    Anyway getting back to the point.

Although Palace are on an 11 game unbeaten run, which is damn good and I am not knocking them.

They only played 3 teams in the top half and only beat 1 team in the top half.

Therefore if they go unbeaten in their next 11 games, I will be seriously impressed. But it ain't gonna happen.
  • Options
    We should be more worried about our form than theirs to be honest. Our form is very streaky. Good for several games then bad. I'd like to see us being more consistently good in the second half of the season. If we do that we won't have to worry about the teams below us.
  • Options
    We *did* sell out our allocation and got a few thousand extra.

WHAT AGENDA ARE YOU WORKING TO MATE?

I bet you're Valley Gold.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]We *did* sell out our allocation and got a few thousand extra.

yes,i think the official attendance was 86,409 although sunderland were given extra first and there were a few in our end too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "newest user: cpfc1"

Come on then, say hello, don't be shy!