Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Happy New Year!

edited December 2007 in Not Sports Related
I wish each and everyone the very best of luck for the New Year.

Comments

• Echoed by me.

Thanks to all the members for making this a really good, balanced forum. I know i'm biased, but i honestly do believe that.

Here's hoping the same vibe will maintain through the next 12 months.
  • I love Christmas, really love it but the whole New Year thing does nothing for me. Never understood all the fuss.
  • [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]I love Christmas, really love it but the whole New Year thing does nothing for me. Never understood all the fuss.
    Ditto.

Happy New Year everyone. Here's to winning the league.
  • edited December 2007
    Happy New Year everyone!!

Lets hope 08 ends better than 07 has :(
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Happy New Year everyone!!

Lets hope 08 ends better than 07 has :(

Stop whingeing. You'll have a Chatham molisher on your arm by the start of '08
  • I'll drink to that!
  • To all fellow lifers.

All the best for 2008. Live, love, laugh and be happy.
  • Happy New Year to everyone here- good place to be in a difficult football year.

Best Wishes to you all for 2008
  • Happy new year to all Charlton Lifers ... and an awful first 5 months to Palaaarse!!!
  • New Years Eve as never been the same since Andy Stewart and the White Heather Club kicked the bucket:-)

A Happy, Healthy, Peaceful and prosperous 2008 to you all though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Happy New Year and best wishes to everyone here and their loved ones for 2008
    x
  • Happy New Year peeps.
  • Happy new year everyone :)
  • Have a great 2008 everybody, may your personal dreams and wishes come true and a good performance by Charlton being the cherry on the top of a happy New Year.
  • happy new year

how many of us are gonna make tomorrows match?
  • haben sie ein gutes 2008
  • Happy New Year. 00.09 GMT and there's just me and 19 guests on here!
  • Happy new year to all fellow Addicks..... - I've just cycled back from the pub with fireworks going off everywhere and people screaming and throwing up!! I spose you'd have to have been there ;-)

boggzy
  • Happy New Year Everyone. Its 7.58 p.m. here and I contemplating going out for a few beers as my 16 year old daughter has 20 of her closest friends coming over. Gawd help me. Here's to promo in 2008 and my mum recovering from cancer (she's at Guy's tonight god bless her). Peace and Love to everyone.
  • edited January 2008
    I'll drink to that ct_addick.

I really miss standing around the bar with fellow Addicks putting the world to rights, thanks to you all for giving me a Cyber replacement.

Happy New Year all.
  • Sponsored links:

• On Behalf of the Addicks Downunder......Happy New Year!
  • Happy new year everyone.
  • Happy New Year from North of the Border, everyone.

xxx