Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Today

Zheng 'cannot' Zhi, what a pile of shi7 he is, sorry.

Thomas and Powell I normally 'slate' but in fairness both had good games today, notably Thomas. The rest just walk, there is no movement at all.

I though Bougy was unfairly bood today, I think he is great going forward with the ball, I'd like to see him have a run in the team

Comments

• Options
    Yeah ....... in midfield. Keep him away from centre back.
  • Options
    I've been saying he should play in midfield for ages, better than some of the players we have.
  • Options
    Zheng was pants today, should've gone off in the first half.
  • Options
    I thought we played pretty well today apart from some dodgy defending early on and the fact appeared to run out of ideas late on. We played well enough to win two games and end up losing to the bottom side!

Sam and Thomas tore them ragged at times and we should have given them the ball a lot more especially towards the end of the game. Where we fell done was a lack of real quality in the centre of midfield, we missed someone like Reid who can pick the destructive pass.

Last season I liked ZZ but this league does not seem to suit him and although Matty gets us organised and gives his all I cannot help but think he is just lacking in the pace we need.