Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

only one signing?

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
We have got Youga back, who must be an improvement on than the ought-to-have-retired-Sir-Chris, but we are losing Mills which is a big loss, at least in personality/character terms, and it is not clear if we are keeping Sodje - our only good centre-half!

Pards is talking about getting a couple of injured/suspended players back and maybe one new signing ..... but without a new striker and a new centre-half we don't have much chance of finishing top 6, let alone top 2.

Comments

• Options
    I agree. I wonder how much of a smokescreen/pretence this all is to hide our plans? Maybe its also about giving the fans a "worse case scenario" to keep a lid on expectations?
  • Options
    more like we are only going to get one player as Pardew likes the 4-5-1 system
  • Options
    There will be more than one signing FACT.

Lets just wait and see.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]There will be more than one signing FACT.

Lets just wait and see.

Speculation or insider knowledge?
  • Options
    I think we'll be seeing nearer 5 or 6 in with probably the same going out.
  • Options
    Let's hope so Ketters.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I think we'll be seeing nearer 5 or 6 in with probably the same going out.

Mixed feelings about this.

We all know that there are areas of the team that need strengthening however new players take time to "bed in" and time is something we don't really have if we want promotion.

A no win situation really!
  • Options
    with the amount of coming's and going's last summer if we have five in and five out now then that is really just fine tuning.
  • Options
    i dont really know how may but i do know that pardew will wait till later on in the month to have time to consider and check players out!

COME ON U REDS!
  • Options
    one presumes they have already had time to do that for many players!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    well not really i think pars would of had been concentrating and the scouts as far as we know wernt doing anything so you really have nothing 2 say!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: wesentdapalacedown[/cite]well not really i think pars would of had been concentrating and the scouts as far as we know wernt doing anything so you really have nothing 2 say![/quote]

What the F**K is that meant to say?