Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

See you next game

ScoSco
edited January 2008 in General Charlton
Not a criticism of those who want to give up or are finding performances like yesterday's too much to take, but to those who are gonna be there next match that I know - see you there!

I haven't given up anyway! Still got quite a chunk of the season left and I signed up for the duration when I bought my season ticket.

I like football, chose my local team and got spoilt by a few years of success for a club of its size. I want to go up and hope we do, but I also like seeing my football buddies and sticking by the club I chose because that is what I think I should do right now. Still in a playoff position anyway!

No where near what I was hoping for points-wise over Christmas but hey ho! I shall cheer them on in the hope that they improve.

Comments

• Options
    To be honest more than results, I want a good atmosphere to return to The Valley - a lively crowd and a lively team. Watching your team underperform in a morgue is disappointing.

I'll be there for Blackpool, but to my shame I am not going to the cup game.
  • Options
    yep, see you there. In the covered end instead of the East Stand library.
  • Options
    Giving Saturday a miss, first fa cup game for years.
    Booked train tickets for scunny.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]yep, see you there. In the covered end instead of the East Stand library.

a migration i am also undertaking from the Western branch of said library