Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

palace. friday!!

whos going palace febuary 8th then!

can anyone tell me why they moved it to a friday, there will be no violence!(not)

Where do you sit??

Comments

• Options
    On Police advice, guess everyone drinking from 11 onwards, and the fact that the spineless nigels started on kids in Septemeber, mind u could be a bit lively after
  • Options
    well i've booked a half day off work and there will be plenty of others on both sides doing the same.

i can't wait for it!
  • Options
    all I can see is 3 points to them and bt early Feb will put them firmly in the play -off places and us around 10th spot.

Not pessimistc but realistic on the howing over the last 4 games without Reidy. unless pards pulls off a miracle of Lazurus proportions and signs a few decent players.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]all I can see is 3 points to them and bt early Feb will put them firmly in the play -off places and us around 10th spot.

Not pessimistc but realistic on the howing over the last 4 games without Reidy. unless pards pulls off a miracle of Lazurus proportions and signs a few decent players.

If the match was this weekend then i'd agree with you, however it's over a month and there is much water to be passed between then and now. Let's see who Pards brings in and what form we are in before making predictions. Palace are on a roll, but have hardly been hammering oponents, just playing solid football.
  • Options
    I hope our form will return, it'll be a scrappy win for us if it doesn't. I also don't think the glaziers can keep their run going, they're not Sunderland and Warnock is definately NOT a Roy Keane.
  • Options
    I shall be there with my flask and blanket sitting in the East. I believe the reason the Police wanted the game switched is a resourcing one. They expect it is going to be naughty and moving it to Friday enables them to maximise their resources on one game instead of spreading them more thinly on Saturday.
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    doubt it will go off,maybe on the pitch with the players,police will be all over charlton,they will bring 3000 nerds and our lot aint intrested.
  • Options
    Warnock hs shot his bolt, won manager of the month, no way he'll come back from that
  • Options
    heres hoping mate,dont fancy us
  • Options
    ill be there nice and early in the pub then giving my vocal cords excerise in the North Upper
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]all I can see is 3 points to them and bt early Feb will put them firmly in the play -off places and us around 10th spot.

Do you walk around your home town with a sandwich board saying "the end is nigh"?
  • Options
    Its not is it?
  • Options
    Press release from Varney at start of season stated that all home games would be £20 (unless I'm wrong)

I see Palace is £25....