Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guess Saturday's attendance....

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
...and will you be there or not ?

A very disappointing 8,900 for me.

Yes

Comments

• Options

Not sure yet, probably. I'd really like to see Dickson in action.
  • Options
    I think we will just struggle over the 10k mark. 10,150

Very doubtful.
  • Options
    Not going.

• Options
    10,711 (they'll bring a few to tip it over 10,000)

More than likely not having just had to spend an unbudgeted £300 on a new washing machine. January is a long month!

I normally enjoy FA Cup 3rd Round day too but needs must.
  • Options

yes.
  • Options
    7000 + whatever wba bring.

and no!
  • Options
    edited January 2008

Yes
  • Options
    11,111 - that's five chances of Charlton having won (geddit.....groan).

:o)
  • Options
    Yes 15,267
  • Options
    I reckon between 12-14k, they will bring a couple of thousand

after Tuesday I said a categoric no, however now I am wavering and I know that come sat morning I'll be ringing round the usual crowd and we'll all end up down there.....................really hoping the likes of Dickson, Varney and Racon get 90 mins to (hopefully) show what they can do and put pressure on those who's place seems guaranteed however they perform !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Washing my hair.
  • Options
    13, 978
  • Options
  • Options
    about 15k will turn up.. dont know why that low people we should get behind the boys
  • Options
    16,482 and yes
  • Options
    and yes i will be there as ever
  • Options
    no at the moment but if my vets game is called off a definite yes
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options

won't be there - Mrs Ledge's 40th birthday so taking her out to Boxwood Cafe in Knightsbridge and the vodka ice bar in heddon st. some things more important than football

bit gutted as I think Pards will give Dickson and the like a game and it would have been nice to see 'em
  • Options
    16.106 wba have free travel
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes I'll be there I never miss a home game by choice. My family are more important than Charlton, but I can always celebrate birthdays and the like in the evening or the next day.
    Have only missed on home game since we returned to The Valley and 6 home games since 1972.
    CHARLTON TILL I DIE.
  • Options
    7000 + whatever wba bring.

I agree with that figure and don't know a soul that's going.

and a definate no and praying ooohaaah's vets game is cancelled so he has to suffer.
  • Options

Definite no. I'd sooner go to watch Morris Dancing at the moment.
  • Options
    13752 Not going, bit far plus going to the beach, 35 degrees
  • Options
    11,512 and nope centre parcs for the weekend was hoping for Ipswich away.Could of gone then
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    11,216 + Us 4 (Me, Dad, Brother & NorthstandUltra)

We are going as we have friends coming down from West Brom and making a day of it.

xxxx
  • Options
    Can't see many turning out for this although i'm taking my ol' man along for his 1st game of the season. Reckon it'll be 11,267. Hopefully Pards will play a few of the squad players as they deserve a chance to impress and we'll get a better performance than the supposidly 1st 11 have produced of late.
  • Options
    West Brom have sold 2000, will probably sell the Jimmy Seed with walkup.

Other than a replay at Bradford in the late 80's have never missed a Charlton FA Cup game so no doubt will be there, havent got a ticket yet though.
  • Options
    13,500 and no (washing my hair!)
  • Options
    There were just over 8000 at Stockport so...

With it being cheap, West Brom bringing a few, being on a Saturday then 14, 957 unless it snows in which case the game will be called off due to slippery pavements around the ground.

Yes I'm going, I still have a special feeling for the FA Cup despite our cup form plus I'll be able to say that I saw the dawning of the new era when a new look Charlton side first took shape.