Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR Sign Fitz Hall

6th signing in four days, must be making up for lost time, whats the odds of them making double figures by the end of the window

Comments

• Options
    Take em another six months to blend all the new players in :-)

Danny Mills gone to Derby
  • Options
    Perhaps Pards will sign QPR's rejects.....?

Just kidding. :o)
  • Options
    thought it was seven. Eprhaim,Vine,Agyemang,Connolly,Hall,Buzsacky,ermm, ok six it is.
  • Options
    who cares about Fitz Hall. Everybody was slating him the other day. If people moan about how other people are making movements in the transfer window already and we're not then look at the players and tell me how many of these players you would have wanted here.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]thought it was seven. Eprhaim,Vine,Agyemang,Connolly,Hall,Buzsacky,ermm, ok six it is.

yep, now eight actually. Gavin Mahon from Watford and a kid from Man Utd on loan.
  • Options
    Slow down WSS only commenting n how acctive they have been in the market, where do i state we should have gone for him?????????
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]who cares about Fitz Hall. Everybody was slating him the other day. If people moan about how other people are making movements in the transfer window already and we're not then look at the players and tell me how many of these players you would have wanted here.

If QPR want to splash the cash like a kid in a sweet shop, good luck to them. I'm not that fussed about the player they have bought although I think that Fitz Hall could have done a job for us.
  • Options
    Buzaky would've been a decent signing as cover for Reid, other than that, wouldn't want any of their signings although Connolly and Hall can't be any worse than our centre backs!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Slow down WSS only commenting n how acctive they have been in the market, where do i state we should have gone for him?????????
    Not a reflection on your post mate, just a general comment about the transfers in general at the moment and pre-empting the soon "why havent we signed anyone yet, so and so have signed 564 players"!
  • Options
    I suspect that we will be disappointed with our signings when they come through, given our financial situation our expectations as fans may exceed our budget. Once they are on the field though we could well be surprised.