Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Operation Premiership

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
I think the Board should continue with their free travel policy. How about free travel this season for all fans to a premiership match of their choice!

Comments

• Options
    yes, Villa V Charlton in October 2008 :)
  • Options
    When was the last time we ever won a free travel match? I think the first one they did was a Port Vale in 1998 which we won, but I'm struggling to remember any others.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Peakie_Rocket[/cite]When was the last time we ever won a free travel match? I think the first one they did was a Port Vale in 1998 which we won, but I'm struggling to remember any others.

If I remember rightly we stole that game with a penalty and Sasa played an absolute blinder.
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Peakie_Rocket[/cite]When was the last time we ever won a free travel match? I think the first one they did was a Port Vale in 1998 which we won, but I'm struggling to remember any others.

If I remember rightly we stole that game with a penalty and Sasa played an absolute blinder.

Mendonca penalty, Barness had a stinker Mills was in top wind up form. We did everything except hit the back of the net too. And it snowed on the way back
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]

Mendonca penalty, Barness had a stinker Mills was in top wind up form. We did everything except hit the back of the net too. And it snowed on the way back

And just outside the ground I got offered out by a five foot ginger octogenarian, he nearly did for me as I nearly had a coronary laughing. If I had been stupid enough to rise to the bait I would have got a right kicking off the two thugs working the door behind him, although that has never been my scene I hasten to add.