Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup Draw

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
Peterborough Away (when / if we win)

Comments

• Options
    The glamour of the cup! A championship side is going to win it so why not us : - )

If West Ham beat Man City they will go to Sheff Utd. No edge to that game then.

And Possible Liverpool v Havent and Waterlooville
  • Options
    Huge terrace behind the goal for away fans at London Road, so worth getting through just for that
  • Options
    System going slow again. Sort it our lookie : - )

Never been to Peterborourgh so would be up for that. Maybe WBA will be concentrating on the league and we can get one of our 0 - 1 Iwelumo (90) victories
  • Options
    Going past Bermondsey earlier on the train, I really fancied Milwall Away!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Huge terrace behind the goal for away fans at London Road, so worth getting through just for that
    Agreed. Went there when i was younger 2 or 3 times, love to get that again.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: boggzy[/cite]Going past Bermondsey earlier on the train, I really fancied Milwall Away!

Would have liked that.

So if it goes to extra time and then pens which five Charlton players would you pick to take pens. OK having said that means will lose 6 - 0 but..

Toddy and Reid would be in my five but as they are out who?

ZZ - Took one at Stockport
    Big Chris - Took them last year for Col U
    Holland - old head

Then not sure
    Ambrose
    McLeod? - Took them for MK Dons but missed v Stockport
    Varney?
    Dickson?
  • Options
    last time, didn't big fat pete score?
  • Options
    I hope tickets go on sale first to those who went Saturday!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    if we can squeeze through West Brom, this would be a very good day out, and a realistic chance of getting into the 5th round.
  • Options
    great draw, and another ground to tick off, dont think i would miss this one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]last time, didn't big fat pete score?
    20th November 1993, we won 1-0 with Nelson scoring.

At home in the same season (most recent game) we beat them 5-1 with a Nelson hatrick, Leaburn and a Pardew goal!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]I hope tickets go on sale first to those who went Saturday!!!!!!!![/quote]

More to the point, hope we manage to take a few - the away ground guide mentions that they close the terrace if there's not many away fans... just had a look at it - would be fantastic to stand there at the London Road end, and yes a brilliant day out.
  • Options
    can we beat westbrom.....i think not.
  • Options
    we won't beat West Brom
  • Options
    glad the positive tone has been restored.... :-(
  • Options
    The draw looks quite healthy apart from the big four all avoiding each other.

Seven non-premier sides guarenteed to be in the last 16.
  • Options
    we do not do cup runs.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]we do not do cup runs.

We're going to play at least two games in this years FA Cup.

By our standards that's a cup run : - )
  • Options
    lol.
  • Options
    I know a Peterborough fan.That would add a bit of Posh Spice to the occasion.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would give us a chance to see this McLean that we keep getting linked with
  • Options
    If West Ham beat Man City then they have an away tie vs Sheff Utd, after last season's shennanigans over the two Argentinian players and the non-docking of pints that sent Sheff U down that one could be interesting...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]If West Ham beat Man City then they have an away tie vs Sheff Utd, after last season's shennanigans over the two Argentinian players and the non-docking of pints that sent Sheff U down that one could be interesting...

yep i think mortain will vouch this is the one they all want bad!! Potentially a great tie that!
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    The only draw that could have been better from our point of view would be the scum from bermondsey, but I don't want to get too excited about it yet as i can't see us beating city away.

Ollie, can you print me a great big tevez mask if we get through???
  • Options
    of course mortain, i can print it and mount it onto some foamex too! You should suggest this on KUMB, could do a job lot!
  • Options
    People have already been suggesting it on KUMB mate.
    A group of lads done this for out cup final a few years back with Pardew, Harewood, Ferdinand etc, looked quality, would proper wind the blunts up doing a tevez one!