Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Robbie Savage for £2m

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
would ya?

I know there is no chance he would come to London buti would take him

Comments

• Options
    yep all day long annoying long haired geet but yep i would have in my team
  • Options
    me 2
  • Options
    Can't stand the player - but if he was the difference to get us to the automatic promotion places.........
  • Options
    what is he, 33 ?

£2m is a lot in our situation with no sell on value. If you took him and his high wages there would be no new striker and no new centre half.

Would Robbie Savage alone be enough to get us promoted ? My view would be no, particularly as he hasn't stayed injury free in the last couple of years.
  • Options
    Alrite Sav on loan with perm deal tied up should we go up.

oh yeah and Rudd Van nistleroy
  • Options
    Agree with AFKA, it is a tempting deal but he has seen his best days and for 2 million plus big wages there would be too much to lose.
  • Options
    I'd take him..just sort of player we want in midfield..annoying and a wind up merchant,would get the crowd fired up..even us in the east stand :)
  • Options
    agree too, price tag too high at his age.
  • Options
    Gone to Derby.
  • Options
    He is probably the only player we could sign who would make me want to stop going to games.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    oh I agree the price is high but just think sometimes speculate to accumulate.

Regardless it'll never happen as he wants to be near wales as his move to Blackburn was over that and it turned out Birmingham was nearer.