Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

AGM

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
I may go my first one this month - the missus bought me a share some time back - you think they would let on what really happened with Dowie at this meeting? (its not in the report)

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]I may go my first one this month - the missus bought me a share some time back - you think they would let on what really happened with Dowie at this meeting? (its not in the report)

perhaps as the hearing hasn't been completely settled they can't say?

not actually sure what the point would be anyway, it didn't work out, we were relegated, we have a new manager and we're 5th and making our way back up again.....
  • Options
    when is it?
  • Options
    28th at 11AM.
  • Options
    Maybe you want to ask them about Curbishleys comments in The Express today.
  • Options
    What comments where they ?
  • Options
    Which were?
  • Options
    come on mr Tong, link, paste or summary please?
  • Options
    Curbs Comments?

this is the most recent online article i think
  • Options
    Todays Express Suzi that was saturdays.
  • Options
    Its a blonde thing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Come on Tong - what's old Llewllyn said?
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    I did a search online for Express and Curbs and thats what came up. I never said it was the article you were talking about.

You've just put a line about an article in today's paper which has no indication of what it says and everyone was asking for more detail. I thought i would do the search as it seemed no one else would. And it seems no one else reads the express. I won't bother next time.
  • Options
    In a nut shell charlton was not ambitious enough when we had the chance to be especailly over the proposed signing of Cahill after the 12million pounds incoming for Parker and Jensen. Would tie in what Dean Kiley said about Curbs last year and a half at CAFC.
  • Options
    Pete 100% Cahill and Carrick were seen at the club pre them going onto bigger and better things. No idea if we ever got that close but they were defo at the club.

what Deano has said (and jason Ewell) was Curbs was idealing in his last 18months.
    In that time he had fall outs with Young,baby Bent ,deano and Thomas. He previuosly had fallenout with Ewell and Konchesky. One of these fall outs produced a complaint to the club by a players relative ! I know because the players relative told me.
  • Options
    Maybe Curbs should have called it a day then, rather than spending almost two years reversing a lot of what he had achieved.