Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

last year of contract

according to other threads, youga and gibbs contracts are up in the summer which means they can start talking to other clubs (or physio's) now.
i think thatcher may be and also holland's could expire in the summer. are there any others?
if true, are there any worth offering extensions now (youga in mind) to stave off other clubs.

Comments

• Options
    Holland was given just a 1 year contract last May.

What about Ambrose & JT's contracts?
  • Options
    Youga i think we should hold fire on. Should never judge on one game.
  • Options
    Sankofa was given just one years contract in the summer. While he hasn't featured much this year he did an OK job deputising for Luke Young in the Prem
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Maglor[/cite]Sankofa was given just one years contract in the summer. While he hasn't featured much this year he did an OK job deputising for Luke Young in the Prem

I'm not convinced he is a true Premiership player but I agree that Sankofa is more than adequate at this level and a better DEFENDER than Moo2 at the moment which is sometimes what we need.

Moo2 of course appears to be the better all round player but with a midfield that is a bit lightweight at times it might help us to play defenders in defence sometimes especially away from home.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Youga i think we should hold fire on. Should never judge on one game.

Well worth remembering before we all get carried away on Snr Youga. Although he did look impressive on his proper debut. A few of us are getting misty eyed about Toddy too as if he was the messiah. Quality player he most certainly is at this level and possibly above he didn't play enough games or last enough games to make me believe his injury is the reason we are not currently scoring goals.