Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sunderland in for Reidy

Comments

• Options
    I'd be pretty surprised if there is not some substance to this. One Oirish Manager and His Oirish Chairman after another little Oirish fellow. I hope he stays but if he goes for the £4M talked about, I really hope all the money can be re-invested.

http://link
  • Options
    what a surprise, was always going to happen. Now we'll see if he is injured or not
  • Options
    There are easier ways to plug to your site !
  • Options
    Not my site just read it on newsnow.
  • Options
    Bullshit. Sunderland are not going to sign a bloke who is not going to be fit until at least the middle of February, if not longer. They already have Kieran Richardson as a left footed playmaker so why would they bring Reid in anyway, even if he was fit?
  • Options
    What Stu said, with bells on
  • Options
    Fucking hell lads, looking through the rest of the transfer rumour threads no-one else has complained that people are plugging The Sun, The Daily Mirror, the official Charlton website. I found this item during my usual surfing of football sites and thought other Charlton fans may want to hear about it! Wish I never bothered now and sorry for trying to start some discussion during this late hour!
  • Options
    Am I missing something here?
  • Options
    Rothko appears to have taken offence to me posting on this forum, for no apparant reason. I'm confused as you are mate. If this is how a community conducts itself, then sorry I don't have time for it.
  • Options
    meh meh meh, post something that isn't from that site
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]what a surprise, was always going to happen. Now we'll see if he is injured or not[/quote]

So are you suspecting that he is pretending to be injured?? How odd?
  • Options
    For once I agree with Large and said as such a few weeks ago.

Reidy to sunderland after Jesus visited the training ground
  • Options
    Would not surprise me but would annoy me considering what has been discussed (reportedly) between himself and Pardew.

BUT

If Pardew and his medical team think his injuries could be recurring and we can get decent money then i think it could prove to be a sensible decision. Imagine he comes back for three games in Feb then gets injured for the rest of the season and we missed the opportunity to get a replacement in and a bit of cash.

I know it's hypothetical but just my view.
  • Options
    Ribbed,

I think the problem has come from the pattern of your posts fella. Of the four threads you have started, one has been saying how brilliant the bream team big screen is, one is saying how brilliant the bream team fish is, while the other two are links to bream team-run addickted site. You other posts have all been mentioning links to Addickted and to speak to their company about upgrading our site.

I hope you stick around and continue to post here, but please ease up on the constant links and plugs, intentional or unintentional; i'm sure Mr Bream wouldn't like it if i constantly posted links to this site on there.

As for the stories, they take a link or a quote elsewhere and make a story from it, a la Teamtalk. Its good for the people that like that sort of thing, but if we bought every player they say we are going to in the last six months, we would have 200 players :-)
  • Options
    I seem to recall Pards saying that he had a gentlemans agreement with Reid, that Reid wouldn't go in January. Reid seems a decent sort of bloke so, if there was an agreement, I think he would stick to it.
  • Options
    Totally unintentional and I didn't realise there was a link here and I've never seen addickted come up on the big screen.

I think a case of putting two and two together and we've ended up getting four by going around the houses some what.

I also like to read that Frankie Valley blog...heres a link http://.... nah only joking! LOL
  • Options
    If the medical team know Reid has a recurring injury which seems to be the case, then sell him for as much as we can. All assuming that the Sunderland medical doesn't highlight this point though!
  • Options
    cant see him going TBH

Just to end up in teh Championship again next season
  • Options
    Reid might fancy wearing the Sunderland shirt __________ stripes make you look thinner. :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Would not surprise me but would annoy me considering what has been discussed (reportedly) between himself and Pardew.
    [cite]Posted By: Barn Door Lisbie[/cite]I seem to recall Pards saying that he had a gentlemans agreement with Reid, that Reid wouldn't go in January. Reid seems a decent sort of bloke so, if there was an agreement, I think he would stick to it.

pards also had the same conversation with other players such as ...... Diawarra
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]Bullshit. Sunderland are not going to sign a bloke who is not going to be fit until at least the middle of February, if not longer. They already have Kieran Richardson as a left footed playmaker so why would they bring Reid in anyway, even if he was fit?

OA, according to my mate who is a Mackem, he reckons that Sunderland are up for signing crocks - Richardson being an example. Add the Paddy connection and voila!