Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Samaras linked on loan

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
They're on a role!

Samaras wanted on loan from City - http://www.addickted.net/newsitem.php?id=647

Comments

• Options
    You going to recycle ever bit of garbage that Addickted recycle on here?
  • Options
    In addition to what I said on the other thread which you appear to have a problem with - if you don't want to read it don't fucking bother! I don't understand your mentality to be perfectly honest and I don't think you do either.
  • Options
    samaras has always looked slow motion to me and i don't think he'd be to big an improvement on big chris but he has nice shiny hair;-)
  • Options
    Rothko and Ribbed upfront for me sign em up Pards we could have a flanagan vs Hales part 2 but without the end of season goals talley i reckon would be great for upin attendances though "IMOOC"
  • Options
    I think Samaras could be worth a look actually - another player I have watched and seen glimpses of class

If we get City to pay most of his wages that would suit me

He was top scorer in Holland a couple of years ago but then again so was Kezman.......
  • Options
    be careful for expressing an opinion Swisdom old Rothko will have your guts for garters!!!
  • Options
    He's off to Birmingham, alas thats from a slightly more reliable source than Addickted.net.... the Times.

I
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    He was top scorer in Holland a couple of years ago but then again so was Kezman.......
    Ah, but that was when Kezman had the mighty Rommedahl's pinpoint crosses to connect with... ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    He was top scorer in Holland a couple of years ago but then again so was Ketman.......

Ketman scores for us when it matters most, especially in the 'dam!!