Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mr goldfish screen

Can we invest in 2 or dare i say it 3 balls for the goalscorers.ZZ scored 2 but only had 1 ball next to his name.What a fcukin liberty.

Comments

• Options
    If you look, there's a 2 in the ball!

Dan did try it, but the names had to be made smaller and, therefore, harder to read. Have to fit in red and yellow cards as well.
  • Options
    sorry i must remember my magnify glass against stokes.How the hell can i see that from upper north
  • Options
    fish!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]sorry i must remember my magnify glass against stokes.How the hell can i see that from upper north

Good show! Well done old bean - FISHhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Options
    Feeeeeeessssshhhh
  • Options
    fiiiiiiiiiiiiiishhhhhhh
  • Options
    FIIIIISSSSSSSSHHHHHHH
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]sorry i must remember my magnify glass against stokes.How the hell can i see that from upper north

I thought it was only Goldfish that were supposed to have a ten second memory. Didn't realised that occupants of the north stand also needed visual aids to help them remember what they have just seen with their own minces!
    ;o)
  • Options
    Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - has to be encouraged for the rest of the season - imagine the whole ground joining in every time the ad comes up !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: No.1 in South London[/cite]Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - has to be encouraged for the rest of the season - imagine the whole ground joining in every time the ad comes up !
    Lol, that would be funny.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Can we invest in 2 or dare i say it 3 balls for the goalscorers.ZZ scored 2 but only had 1 ball next to his name.What a fcukin liberty.

I am sure Dan would welcome investment, seeing as he is doing it all for free, if we had a sponsor for the screen of a few notes we might even get to see replays
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: No.1 in South London[/cite]Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - has to be encouraged for the rest of the season - imagine the whole ground joining in every time the ad comes up !
    Lol, that would be funny.

yeah do it, i was fiiiiiisssshhhing every time he swan across!! lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Can we invest in 2 or dare i say it 3 balls for the goalscorers.ZZ scored 2 but only had 1 ball next to his name.What a fcukin liberty.

I am sure Dan would welcome investment, seeing as he is doing it all for free, if we had a sponsor for the screen of a few notes we might even get to see replays

There's no feed to provide replays unless the ITV/Sky cameras are there. Another joy of the Championship.

And Dan doesn't quite do it for nothing. It's a contra deal for the free advertsing on and below the screen which obviously seems to be working from the number of people - and Ribbed - who like the fish.

I prefer the old electronic scoreboard we had in the south-West corner before we left the Llanera Staduim in '85 : - )