Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bougy's Peno

WSSWSS
edited January 2008 in General Charlton
Bloody cheeky git!

Great penalties when they go in but how stupid would he look?! To be fair to him, Deano was prancing around on the line for his pen and he still had the bottle to do it, suppose it sums up his style.

Not many central defenders take pens like that though!

Comments

• Options
    you can tell he gave deano the eyes and he fell for it. it was a quality penalty.
  • Options
    Dickson's pen was pretty calm as well
  • Options
    Outstanding pen that, was well impressed
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Dickson's pen was pretty calm as well

And not forgetting JTs pen too, that was pretty un save able (sp!)!
  • Options
    Havent seen it yet - is it online anywhere?
  • Options
    But how poor was Varney's penalty? FFS hit the target. If the keeper saves it then OK but.....
  • Options
    thought Bougy's was brilliant. Totally unexpected.

Had little confidence in Jerome, particularly with that run up, but placed his away well.

That Morrisons pen was outstanding.
  • Options
    very cheeky penalty but i'll be shitting myself if he attempts a penalty like that in the play off final !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_Pete[/cite]But how poor was Varney's penalty? FFS hit the target. If the keeper saves it then OK but.....

not a lot wrong with varney's mate, plenty of penalties get slammed down the middle and kiely moved way to the left and would never have got there if it was a foot lower... if you want a below-par pen, look at poor old ZZ's, especially for an international penalty taker - felt gutted for him.
  • Options
    Varney's was 2 inches to high, but ZZ's penalty was really poor, thought he was going to have it saved looking at his run up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And ZZ was the one player who I would have put money on to score having seen his pen v Stockport.

IS ZZ still class or is he officially rubbish again. I lose track : - )
  • Options
    Still class, just a really poor penalty
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]And ZZ was the one player who I would have put money on to score having seen his pen v Stockport.

IS ZZ still class or is he officially rubbish again. I lose track : - )

Still class last time I looked.
  • Options
    Hes officially class.

And knackered.........
  • Options
    I make you about right.

It looked like a tired penalty from an exhausted player.
    He'd run himself into the ground for 2 hours and the penalty was just one step too many for him.
  • Options
    Class no doubt about it not one bad thing to say about him this season shite pen tough on him his legs nust have been killing him Y no Iwelumo on the pens list though
  • Options
    Iwelumo scored 9 pens for Colchester last season.
  • Options
    Bougy is a class act too, he's slowly starting to show it as well! Lovely penno, takes some bottle & quality to pull that off!
  • Options
    Can someone explain the penalty, for those of us who haven't seen it you understand? I'm thinking it must be one of those DiCanio stylee chips.
  • Options
    He ran towards the ball as though he was gonna smash it, then just stopped and cheekily tapped it in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh
  • Options
    It was well taken, don't think it deserves a thread dedicated to it though :)
  • Options
    It was about confidence & composure - he completely out-psyched Deano
  • Options
    oh it deserves it's own thread alright, twas a beauty