Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

LATEST POLL: Watford v Charlton

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
Very tough one to call this i think. We're coming back into form, while they seem to be dithering a bit. It was only about 6 weeks ago some were saying they had already won the league !

How do you see it going ?

Comments

• Options
    i'd be happy with a point, a win will give us a real push for the automatic spots but think our defensive frailties will be exposed by watford and we'll lose 3-2 in a thriller
  • Options
    got to go for us to win. Their home form has been as bad as ours I think and we are on an up turn, its just a question of whether we can hold out against their long punt upfield type of play.

I imagine Big Chris will start alongside Varney for this one, with Mcleod/dickson to come on later as their cattle market style pitch takes it's toll on the players.
  • Options
    if zz have the tenth goal,Charlton must win
  • Options
    I'm unusually confident, which will normally spell defeat.

Can really see us going on a run now. Important thing is we don't get sucked into Watford's game
  • Options
    ZiZi is obiously our only king and everyone would like to see him score some more goals and get us back up the table
  • Options
    I'm going for a Charlton win. Watford are a shit team full of lower league rejects (Williamson, Hoskins, Henderson). Marlon King is overrated, Mcanuff is a poor winger who can't cross beyond the 1st man. Defensively they're poor without Shittu and Big Chris is gonna win alot of aerial balls.

A comfortable3-0.
  • Options
    Going for a Charlton win, not sure why, I'm like AFKA quietly confident. Can see us really kicking into gear.
  • Options
    Close game with a charlton win 2-1
  • Options
    charlton, 3-1
  • Options
    i know its only a small sample (why people don't click on an option i'll never know), but i'm staggered by the vote so far, aren't you ???
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    we're obviously a very optimistic lot ! At least, at the moment we are ;-)
  • Options
    unbelievable one win against the mighty blackpool and a couple of reasonable performances and all of a sudden everyones gone OTT on us, here speaks the voice of doom ;-(
  • Options
    I also fancy us saturday (which actually means we will lose 2-0) !
  • Options
    i'm not going.

5-2 Charlton
  • Options
    I voted Draw think it'll be a crap game as well.
  • Options
    I reckon we're gonna take them to the woodshed!