Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Car Registration No.

So who drives that rather tasty Merc, that shot past me on the way back from WBA last night, with the registration CAFC 1. Is it one of the directors. Henry??

Comments

• Options
    Yeah it is a director , just one of his tasty motors
  • Options
    Anyone seen the tosser in the Bexley/Erith area with the plate "TOP 6OY" on a 4x4? (Hope it's no-one on this board!!)
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Red_Pete[/cite]So who drives that rather tasty Merc, that shot past me on the way back from WBA last night, with the registration CAFC 1. Is it one of the directors. Henry??

Haven't seen that plate but I have seen C4FC X around the Blackfen area. Only thing is though, it's on a Vauxhall Vectra or something like that so they have no street cred.
  • Options
    U cant have CAFC 1 can you?
  • Options
    just shows you how deep the board have had to delve into their pockets to keep us ticking over VM!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_Pete[/cite]So who drives that rather tasty Merc, that shot past me on the way back from WBA last night, with the registration CAFC 1. Is it one of the directors. Henry??

No as I don't speed on motorways ; - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]U cant have CAFC 1 can you?
    I reckon "C 4 FCI" is what the plate should look like.
  • Options
    Of course, my registation in Malaysia is CA9 CP0