Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Now let me say someting about KING ZIZI

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
IN addickted I saw your discussion about KING ZZ on a news web.Here's the url:
http://sports.sohu.com/20080117/n254703883.shtml

Comments

• Options
    Quality post.
  • Options
    exactly my sentiments.
  • Options
    Nailed onI
  • Options
    it's all chinese to me
  • Options
    You got nothing better to do Dicko?
  • Options
    Zizi fans, your grasp of English seems to have improved markedly (or should that be suspiciously?) over the past 24 hours.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]Zizi fans, your grasp of English seems to have improved markedly (or should that be suspiciously?) over the past 24 hours.
    Even correctly using apostrophes now! By the way he is not known as Zizi to the Chinese.
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    To the one called zizi-fans, I didn't plan to scold you. But after I found most of your posts like this one in many forums, I'm really angry.
    For example, another post in www.addickted.net he wrote what as follows:
    "Objectively speaking ,If Zi Zi leaves Charlton to go to Manchester United or Arsenal, Milan and depend on his comprehensive ability, also almost can occupy the team Soul !"

What are you thinking about? you are really stupid.
    At last , I'm chinese too. I like ZZ too. But what you said is really crazy. It's just a begginning. He needs long long a way need to go to be better. How can you say he can be the team soul even in Manchester United or Arsenal, Milan ? lol
    The only thing I can sure is you are not a football fan.
  • Options
    The schizophrenics are back....