Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pub for sat

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
I have a leaving drink to go to on saturday from 2-7 pm which i want to go but they have chosen a pub with no football... in bexleyheath.

any ideas if camden is showing as might make second half if i leave early.

Comments

• Options
    If there is anything like the number of people in there as there was for the Preston game then i can't see why not. The premiership game is Newcastle vs. Bolton so i can't see why they would show that over CAFC.
  • Options
    yes but more will be going to watford.

in fact i was at another mates leaving drinks on sunday afternoon and her dad and brother were telling me about the last charlton saturday afternoon game that was on the telly down the camden... "bleeding mobbed it was full of charlton, nice crowd they were too"... NICE? NICE??
  • Options
    lol. Well i've just rang up the Walkabout in Cardiff to make sure they would have it on. They told me "of course".

So, Joanna of Walkabout Cardiff, if you're reading this you best make sure you keep to your word!
  • Options
    i wanna watch this game, cant make the actual game but could prob catch the last hour or so. Oh and B they will defo be showing our game. No question.
  • Options
    its on in the Barn curbit - all my lot are watching it in there apparently
  • Options
    ok thanks.

will have to make a decision on the day then.
  • Options
    "in fact i was at another mates leaving drinks on sunday afternoon and her dad and brother were telling me about the last charlton saturday afternoon game that was on the telly down the camden... "bleeding mobbed it was full of charlton, nice crowd they were too"... NICE? NICE??"

I was there B and I'm nice!! (so was 1905)
  • Options
    yes i know... he mentioned the great big tall bloke that was with too!!! which made me really laugh!
  • Options
    Didn't he mention the slightly shorter, dashinlgy handsome, witty and charming guy that was with him (the one that all the girls were drooling over!)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]Didn't he mention the slightly shorter, dashinlgy handsome, witty and charming guy that was with him (the one that all the girls were drooling over!)

dont think i was there mate!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]Didn't he mention the slightly shorter, dashinlgy handsome, witty and charming guy that was with him (the one that all the girls were drooling over!)
    Yeah i know i was there as well
  • Options
    Too late westie, so where is the pub for sat then??
  • Options
    no.
  • Options
    carshalton social club £1.90 ish a pint job done -
  • Options
    Where is car charlton ledge??
  • Options
    There was a great contingent of Charlton fans in the pub in Watford for the game last season, I met Jim Davidson and Ben Hayes - how un lucky can a man be.
  • Options
    Anyone know where it will be on in the Sidcup/New Eltham area - preferably not somewhere full of chavvy yoot!

Believe it or not I don't usually drink locally so don't even know where has got Sky!

Thanks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]lol. Well i've just rang up the Walkabout in Cardiff to make sure they would have it on. They told me "of course".

So, Joanna of Walkabout Cardiff, if you're reading this you best make sure you keep to your word!

Never trust an Australian
  • Options
    will it be on in that pub at Albany Park ? Mate wants to know. I'm having to watch it in Brighton due to stag do.
  • Options
    Best bet is to find one tha doesn't have Setanta, then they are more likely to show it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    come to the camden off it.

thats where me and my hoes are gonna be... for the second half anyway. plus tavern and a few others.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]will it be on in that pub at Albany Park ? Mate wants to know. I'm having to watch it in Brighton due to stag do.

No. Haven't got Sky.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]There was a great contingent of Charlton fans in the pub in Watford for the game last season, I met Jim Davidson and Ben Hayes - how un lucky can a man be.

Could you just clarify Kap that the two gentlemen weren't together.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]come to the camden off it.

thats where me and my hoes are gonna be... for the second half anyway. plus tavern and a few others.

Can you define your use of the term "hoes" in this particular context please? It could have a major bearing on my decision making process!
  • Options
    some lovely delicate late 30's females.

best to steer clear probably.

see some of you in the camden.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]some lovely delicate late 30's females.

milf?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]There was a great contingent of Charlton fans in the pub in Watford for the game last season, I met Jim Davidson and Ben Hayes - how un lucky can a man be.

Could you just clarify Kap that the two gentlemen weren't together.

The two gentlemen were in no way together