Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How bad was Youga yesterday?

2»

Comments

• Options
    That's right, Bing, Youga played his part but was not particularly the villain of the piece.

Credit must go to Henderson for intelligent movement. By dropping a few yards deeper at the moment the ball was first played, he caused uncertainty in the Charlton defence which caused our markers (principly Youga & Boogie) to hesitate at a critical moment.

People are quick to seek a scapegoat when things go wrong ....... they invariably see what the man with the ball does but often they are not seeing the off the ball decoy movement which pulls opponents out of position.

So credit to Henderson for either playing to instruction or perhaps simply quick thinking on his part.
  • Options
    I think Youga's come in and played so well that we expect him to play at that level every game, when we all know it's not going to happen as people have there off days and don't forget he's still young and this is his first season playing in the first team.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]No worries reams.

I wouldn't worry about feeling welcome. It doesn't bother me. I just come on here, post shit and bugger off again - well, it's what everyone else seems to do so why not me too! As for all that "clique" stuff, I don't really see it myself. Mind you, I don't like anyone on here!
    ;o)

oh come on offy you like us all
  • Options
    Heres one for you I reckon Ambrose did ok on Saturday so you can archive this as Ambrose 1 me nil. there i am big enuff to admit it, he was proberly our best player that doesnt say much though.

I reckon Youga was cack his marking for the game was bollox his boots were shit he would have had more grip on dancing on ice.

But hey what the feck does it matter we were the better team if we could shoot on target we would have won by 4 or 5 things are on the up cheer the feck up everyone. A nice weekend off this week all the top teams to come to us playing how we have at home and in the West Brom game we will compete and pick up more points than we will drop.
    I for one am looking forward to it

Ambrose even got booked for a foul things can only get better