Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mother In Laws

Could never quite get my head around mother in law jokes when i was single or how my mates used to go on about there in laws, jesus, they drive u up the wall, is it me or does anyone else have this problem, why cant they get there own house in order before sticking there nose into our business

Comments

• I am lucky, my in-laws are lovely. Though they can't get it into their head that we work out here, phone up all hours of the day, and getting my father in law off the phone is like trying to get chewing gum out of your hair!
  • i think you should just be grateful that you have one. for your wife's sake not for yours.
  • edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i think you should just be grateful that you have one. for your wife's sake not for yours.
    Well if i didnt i wouldnt have made this post, harsh but true, and my life would be 100 times easier
  • My in-laws are great and the wife even jokes that they like me more than her!

WILB i know it's obvious but have you told her she's driving you mad. it will either make things better or reduce contact with her because she will hate you. Of course you risk falling out with your missus if you fall out big time with her mum!
  • mate, don't fall out with her.....trust me.....I have at the moment and my life is hell !
  • pain in the arse, end of.
  • I've got two if anyone wants one?
  • Its when the missus comes home and says certain things and you think to your self "hang on a minute that statement hasnt come from you its come from a third due to the way you have said it"
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]I've got two if anyone wants one?

poor bugger !!

Shouldn't that be one plus an ex-one ?? Or are you breaking the law ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]I've got two if anyone wants one?

How can you have 2?
  • Sponsored links:

• Medders is from Medway - its a common thing down there
  • Yeah, he's got a Rugby and a Football one. Can't decide which one he likes best.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Medders is from Medway - its a common thing down there

lol, lol
  • [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]Yeah, he's got a Rugby and a Football one. Can't decide which one he likes best.

The rugby one isn't much to look at but has a genial manner, is well educated and enjoys nothing more than a bit of rough and tumble followed by drinking herself silly and getting naked in public. The football one is pretty but greedy, prone to excessive drinking, spitting, swearing and isn't the sharpest tool in the shed!
  • edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]Yeah, he's got a Rugby and a Football one. Can't decide which one he likes best.

The football one is pretty but greedy, prone to excessive drinking, spitting, swearing and isn't the sharpest tool in the shed!

You forgot 'and goes down at the drop of a hat....'.
  • Yeah yeah, winkers! ;-)

The Mrs' father and mother split up, father remarried so I now have a mother-in-law and a step mother-in-law. Happy days.
  • Technically that doesnt count, the mother in laws are the ones who sow the seed into their daughters head,
  • edited January 2008
    Mines good as gold but what if she was a right sort still and you fancied the girdle off her.

Could ya ?

Have ya ?

Its definitely a grey area :-)
  • Medders is from Medway - its a common thing down there

Wouldnt that not mean his mother and mother in law are the same person, or is that just sheppy?
  • Popped into a card shop down there and saw a " Happy 30th Birthday grandma" card.

:-))
  • Sponsored links:

• Medders, in spite of the moniker lives in Sittingbourne, which is Swale. Never to be confused with Medway.
  • isn't sheerness also in swale?
  • It is indeed, as a social commentator once said. If Kent is the garden if England then Sheerness is the rotting cabbage at the back of the compost heap that is Swale
  • The age gap between my wife and me and my mother in law and me is the same and I often praise the lord I dont go for older women. It makes me shudder to think..............
  • [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]The age gap between my wife and me and my mother in law and me is the same and I often praise the lord I dont go for older women. It makes me shudder to think..............
    your wife is the same age as her mother?
  • Cricks, it could be that but I think you know what I meant.
  • it's early Brunello, i was reading that over and over again and it was doing my head in!
  • The thought of my wife being the same age as my mother in law is now doing my head in.
  • Nope, that one's got me.... surely that makes wife and mother-in-law the same age?
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Medders, in spite of the moniker lives in Sittingbourne, which is Swale. Never to be confused with Medway.

That may be, but I was born and raised in Medway, only leaving the Towns about 6 years ago... you can take the boy out of Medway...